• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Big Guy Who Needs Nutrition Advice

addicted2water

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im gonna cut to the chase..im 19(soon to be 20) adn i got bit by the "iron bug" about 3 years ago..im 6'0 285lbs.(yes i know thats big) but i am more serious now than ever before on my dieting and training. i am currenlty eating 5-6 meals a day. now being a big guy ive always been to stay away from carbs if u wanna lose weight, but i know thats not healthy. right now i know i am eating the right things (oatmeal, egg whites, chicken breasts, veges, red potatoes, tuna, and apples)..i just need some advice on how much i should be eating at meal times and when i should be eating(i.e. every 2-3hrs.)and if i should boost the number of meals i should be eating. keep in mind that im 6'0 285lbs so what type of diet would fit me best to lose the body fat and gain muslce mass(im already ery broad but i wanna get freakishly bigger) ...oh yea and i go tthe water thing covered as well (3 gallons a day)...I WOULD REALLY APPERCIATE PROFESSIONAL INSIGHT AND VIEWS TO HELP ME GET TO WHERE I WANT TO BE.

SEEKING RESPONSES, ORLANDO

Back