• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HGH basics/how to?

Is there a good HGH basics/how-to thread floating around here?

I think it would make a good sticky. :coffee:

We can make one with this thread, what do you want to know?

A lot depend upon age. How old are you and what are you looking for this to do for you?

A lot depend upon age. How old are you and what are you looking for this to do for you?

I'm 35 and may or may not do this. I'm in the process of gathering information/due diligence on the subject and I notice this about the only topic that's not covered in a sticky. There's tons of frgamented information on here but who knows what is true and what is BS.

If you want to use my age as an example that's fine. If it's going to be a sticky you might have other age ranges as well if that matters in dosing.

What do you want out of the GH? Fatloss, LBM, overall health benefits?

To just answer your question as to "a general guideline" is amlost impossible to answer because there are so many ways to use it and to put a sticky together in a matter of a day would be irresponsible on my part because it would take a lot longer to put an entire thread together with all of that information. I do agree with you that something should be put together and I will work on it. If you still want your questions answered I'd be happy to try and help.

There are SO many different ways to dose it, some ways are better for fat loss and some ways are better for bulking. If you're looking to drop body fat I would start with 4ius ED. 2ius right when you wake up in the AM and another 2ius mid afternoon. There is no study which shows one way is better than another but the "brology" out there suggests that this is the optimal protocol for dropping body fat.

Bulking is done differently, you would take your weekly iu total, add it up and dose it 3 times a week PWO in equal amounts. An example would be if you're using 30ius a week over 7 days you would dose the bulking protocol at 10 ius 3 times a week.

GH is a LONG term commitment, you should plan on using it for at least 6 months or longer to really notice anything. The results are very slow to be seen with the eye and this is why most people give up on it after a short period of time (and the fact that it's not cheap) before really noticing anything.

Also be aware that without your diet being in check, you're not going to notice anything, DIET ALWAYS comes before drugs, every time and all of the time.

Hormone Replacement Therapy > Side Effects of HGH
Side Effects and Dangers of Human Growth Hormone HGH Abuse
HGH Human Growth Hormone has been shown in some studies to have side effects which include:
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, Edema (swelling), Water Retention, Joint Pain, Gigantism (unnatural bone growth) and Bloating.
These symptoms are typically experienced with high dose abuse over a long period of time. One should also completely avoid HGH Human Growth Hormone if they have cancer or a high risk or prevalent family history of cancer, especially prostate and reproductive cancer - because some studies have indicated HGH can increase cancer cell growth, others have suggested HGH may actually help fight cancer - but most believe it is better to error on the side of caution. Human Growth Hormone, HGH stimulates cell reproduction and regeneration, which is very important for enabling longevity, quality of life and anti-aging as some scientists and doctors have suggested, it can have a dangerous effects on one who has cancer if the cancer cells are stimulated.
Long term abuse of HGH can also cause the Pituitary glad to produce less HGH for a while, how long depends on the person, lifestyle and the abuse level. Some researchers have suggested HGH can actually have a regenerative effect on the pituitary gland itself making it stronger and healthier.
Avoid Side Effects
Numerous studies have shown side effects can be avoided by slow initial administration, proper monitoring of levels, and usage on a daily basis in what is called a low-dose, high frequency method

(MayoClinic.com) Growth hormone is produced by the pituitary gland — a pea-sized structure at the base of the brain — to fuel childhood growth and help maintain tissues and organs throughout life. Beginning in middle age, however, the pituitary gland slowly reduces the amount of growth hormone it produces. This natural slowdown has prompted an interest in the use of synthetic human growth hormone (HGH) to stave off the realities of old age. However, there's little evidence to suggest human growth hormone can help otherwise healthy adults regain youth and vitality.

Who needs to take human growth hormone?
Synthetic human growth hormone, which must be injected, is available only by prescription. It's approved to treat adults who have true growth hormone deficiency — not the expected decline in growth hormone due to aging.

Studies of adults who have a growth hormone deficiency show that injections of human growth hormone can:

Increase bone density
Increase muscle mass
Decrease body fat
Increase exercise capacity
Human growth hormone is also approved to treat AIDS- or HIV-related muscle wasting.

What can human growth hormone do for otherwise healthy adults?
Studies of healthy adults taking human growth hormone are limited. Although it appears that human growth hormone injections can increase muscle mass and reduce the amount of body fat in healthy older adults, the increase in muscle doesn't translate into increased strength. In fact, researchers have found that strength training is a cheaper, more effective way to increase muscle mass and strength.

It isn't clear if human growth hormone may provide other benefits to healthy adults.

What are the risks of taking human growth hormone if you don't need it?
Human growth hormone may cause a number of side effects for healthy adults, including:

Swelling in the arms and legs
Joint pain
Muscle pain
For men, enlargement of breast tissue (gynecomastia)
Human growth hormone may also contribute to conditions such as diabetes and heart disease.

Some research suggests that side effects of human growth hormone treatments may be more likely in older adults than in younger adults. Because the studies of healthy adults taking human growth hormone have been short term, it isn't clear whether the side effects could eventually dissipate or become worse.

Does human growth hormone come in pill form?
Some Web sites claim to sell a pill form of human growth hormone that produces results similar to the injected form of the drug. Sometimes these are called human growth hormone releasers. There's no proof that these claims are true, however. Likewise, there's no proof that homeopathic remedies claiming to contain human growth hormone work, either.

What's the bottom line?
If you have specific concerns about aging, ask your doctor about proven ways to improve your health. Remember, healthy lifestyle choices — such as eating nutritious foods, controlling portion sizes and including physical activity in your daily routine — can help you stay healthy and strong as you get older.

©1998-2010 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). Terms of use.
Read this article on Mayoclinic.com

Back