• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cruising on BOL...

Nedster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just done a 10 week Test 350 course !
Have just started a 4 week D/Bol cruise ( 40mg E/D ).Then going onto Test 400 and Trenbolone acetate course ...
I suppose what I want too know is , Has anyone else tried this method ( D/BOL cruising )and if so do they know any Pro's or con's with it ?:thinking:

Never heard of it. Its not gonna keep your testosterone levels from crashing if thats what you are wondering.

Got a buddy doing that now, i advised him against it but he thinks it will help him keep his gains from his cycle, hes only been doing it a week so i dont have any results to post yet

Why not just cruise on test?

Just done a 10 week Test 350 course !
Have just started a 4 week D/Bol cruise ( 40mg E/D ).Then going onto Test 400 and Trenbolone acetate course ...
I suppose what I want too know is , Has anyone else tried this method ( D/BOL cruising )and if so do they know any Pro's or con's with it ?:thinking:

This is one of the worst things you can be doing. So let me get this straight, you came up with this method from where?

Pro's - None.

Con's - Liver values, cholesterol issues, toxicity, increase in red blood cells that could be a problem, unstable blood levels as the 1/2 life is only 4.5 hours, but you knew that already from all of the research you did....right?

This is one of the worst things you can be doing. So let me get this straight, you came up with this method from where?

Pro's - None.

Con's - Liver values, cholesterol issues, toxicity, increase in red blood cells that could be a problem, unstable blood levels as the 1/2 life is only 4.5 hours, but you knew that already from all of the research you did....right?

So CT, what you're saying is that you don't agree with his "cruise" method? LOL, I don't either. Not sure what kind of expectations one can have from cruising on D-bol. Unless of course, you're running some kind of experimental science project and getting a large federal grant to do so.

God im glad this forum is here... Just curious.. What made you think it was a good idea to cruise on D's.. Did someone actually suggest this to you?

I don't think it's a good idea at all but in this months muscular development there is an article on old school cycles that were possibly something Arnold ran. It states that he wa on deca primo and dbol all year and used the dbol as a base and bridged between the two. I'm at work right now but when I get home I will post the full lay out looked extremely toxic. But it also talks about Arnold never really showing any hint of sides.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't think it's a good idea at all but in this months muscular development there is an article on old school cycles that were possibly something Arnold ran. It states that he wa on deca primo and dbol all year and used the dbol as a base and bridged between the two. I'm at work right now but when I get home I will post the full lay out looked extremely toxic. But it also talks about Arnold never really showing any hint of sides.

He didnt show sides because he is a robot.. Didn't you see the Terminator :shooter:

This....

arnold.jpg

/V

I really enjoyed the article you are talking about. It made me want to run that cycle myself. Even though it would be pricey with the price of Primo nowadays. It looked good on paper. I don't know how this would react. If you were to run dianabol as a bridge your best bet would be to take it all at once around 10 or 11 in the morning after your body has produced a shot of natural test. This would hopefully only suppress HPTA very little and still add to gains. The downside to this would be fluctuating blood levels.

He didnt show sides because he is a robot.. Didn't you see the Terminator :shooter:

Shit i forgot a cybernetic organism can't get acne or gyno why can't I be a T1000? He did get pregnant once no Ai???

I really enjoyed the article you are talking about. It made me want to run that cycle myself. Even though it would be pricey with the price of Primo nowadays. It looked good on paper. I don't know how this would react. If you were to run dianabol as a bridge your best bet would be to take it all at once around 10 or 11 in the morning after your body has produced a shot of natural test. This would hopefully only suppress HPTA very little and still add to gains. The downside to this would be fluctuating blood levels.

Going up to 100 mg of d Bol a day sounds painful what would you do for liver protection? It looks like an amazing cycle other than the shutdown and I noticed no mention of Ai, is this because they weren't invented yet? What do you think of this cycle if it was say cut in half duration wise? And thanks for putting this up victor. I thought it was a cool article for sure.

The Arnold Schwarzenegger cycle
By. Mr.X

So, you like the way Arnold looks? Those big arms, that barrel chest, those biceps that are unmatched to this day! Let’s face it, Arnold was a god among men when it came to bodybuilding.Small bones and small waist allowed him to compete at a tiny 220lbs., but look like he was 250lbs.+ The man was just amazing.

Most guys want to know, what was Arnold on? Well, we have are brining to you the iSteroids.com underground exclusive article about Arnolds cycle There will be minor changes. We will show you ’s cycle then we will show you what you should add to it, like aromatase inhibitors or SERMs and PCT. In Arnolds ’ day, neither aromatase inhibitors nor PCT was heard of or done, it just wasn’t a part of the equation. Almost 30 years later, we have a lot more knowledge of proper cycling and post cycle management.

Most new age steroid users will ask, where is the time off? Where are the anti estrogens? Where is the PCT? Where is the Testosterone? Well, back in Arnold Schwarzenegger’s time, these things didn’t exist. People went on cycles and hoped their genetics would prevent bloat, gynecomastia and permanent testicular atrophy. Back until about 7 years ago, pyramiding steroid use was thought to be appropriate, only now we have found that it’s a waste of time because the half-life of the steroids don’t change based on dosage, so there is no point in the pyramid.

I may not fully agree with Mr. X as some new recent studies show that pyramiding may be beneficial. I've never ran a pyramid cycle myself, but know others who have with great success.

/V

Its funny because that basically explains my first few cycles lol. No Ai no Pct other than hcg and they were all done in a pyramid with a tapering off period at the end. I believe I got all my info from the first books by Dan duchesne from the early 90s. I guess that's one of the main reasons I was happy to join here because I was running on 20 plus year old info lol. Never the less I made good gains and kept alot of them I did train through tough crashes and sore joints often.

Pro's - None.

Absolutely correct^^^

If you are going to cruise, start pinning Test.

This is an old post By Fonz... but a very good one.
-------------------------------------------------

I've been reading some of the posts regarding this
bridge and some of them are truly from left-field.
First of, this is a BRIDGE. OK? a B-R-I-D-G-E.

Your lh - leutenizing hormone - function and Test levels are supposed
to RECOVER.

Ok, now having said that.
Here's the pharmo-kinetics behind Methandrostenelone,
brand name dianabol.

10mg taken at once will increase your average testosterone level by 5 times and decrease your endogeneous cosrtisone
by 50-70%.

The reason why dianabol is a good choice for a bridge is that
its VERY anti-catabolic. It also dopaminergic. Giving you the
benefits of increased central nervous system strength modulation by
its androgenic mode of action.
Androgens, in case you don't know, increase neuro-muscular
function, thus STRENGTH.

OK. Now, lets delve into the metabolic chemistry behind
dianabol's choice as a bridging agent.

When are testosterone levels highest?

Answer: In the AM, thats when.

Your body releases a tesosterone spike in the morning.
This is when tesosterone levels are highest.

When are insulin levels lowest?

Answer: In the AM thats when.

Low insulin levels=increased Protein used as fuel.
(Also fat, but Protein is also being converted
to glucose via glucogenesis)

OK, here is where dball's short half-life works for us
(Its 3.2-4.5 hrs btw)

Lets take Subject X.

He's in bridging mode.
He has just woken up.
The body is about to release tesosterone, thus
creating a spike.
His insulin levels are low.
His lh - leutenizing hormone - and test levels are very low.

He pops 10mgs of dianabol.

Here is where things get interesting.

The 10mgs of dianabol will cause a testosterone
spike WHICH COINCIDES WITH the testosterone
released ENDOGENEOUSLY in the AM by the testes.

The body will be partially fooled.
It will not entirely detect the increased levels of testosterone
(above the normal test sipke), thus lh - leutenizing hormone - function WILL
REMAIN only partially(Very little actually) suppressed.

In other words, he is "piggy-backing" an extra dose of testosterone on top of the endogeneously reduced one,
thus creating an "inflated" test spike.

Henceforth, lh - leutenizing hormone - levels WILL BE ALLOWED TO SLOWLY
RECOVER over time.
Also, dballs anti-catabolic effect will help curb Protein-loss
in the morning from low insulogenic levels.

HOWEVER, and here is where almost all of you go wrong.

You CANNOT GO PAST 10mg of dianabol in the AM
for this bridge to work!!!!

Why? Because of the blood levels of dianabol you would generate.

10mg in the AM will be broken down to 5mg in about 4 hrs
(Probably less)

5mg of dianabol, is not enough to cause another rise
in testosterone levels after the precceeding one. Thus,
lh - leutenizing hormone - function is allowed to up-regulate.

Anything more(Say 20mgs), will cause a SEDCONDARY
testosterone spike which WILL inhibit lh - leutenizing hormone - function further,
thus not allowing lh - leutenizing hormone - function to recover.

Oh yeah...100mgs? ROTLMFAO!! Fat chance.

The difference between 20mgs and 10mgs means the difference
between allowing lh - leutenizing hormone - to recover slowly and not allowing it to.

So, here's the scenario summed up:

Beginning: LOW lh - leutenizing hormone - and test.

Adding the 10mgs dball.

lh - leutenizing hormone - is allowed to SLOWLY RECOVER over time as
testosterone levels are kept at a level which
will not cause muscle-loss. Also, dball's anti-catabolic effects
will reduce Protein degradation.(Via cortisone
reduction)

This is what i call a double positive. You have managed to
INCREASE anabolism(Test levels) and DECREASE
catabolism(cortisone), during a bridge to boot!!

The bridge should last 8 weeks, NO LESS.
I also have to say, that it WILL NOT restore
complete lh - leutenizing hormone - function. It'll get you 80-90%
of the way there but the only way you're going
to get your full lh - leutenizing hormone - function back is if you go OFF
completely.
anavar WILL NOT restore lh - leutenizing hormone - completely either btw.
(In case anybody is wondering.)
The difference is that with anavar you can take it
throughout the day and with dball it HAS TO BE
once in the AM.

Hope that clears the air.

---------------------------------------------
And at last I would like to here how your experience went with the dbol bridge?

Cheers.

Arnold got away with what he got away with and excelled in it due to having one major characteristic above and beyond the rest of us. That is - Genetics. Arnold is the exception. Although that layout of Primo and Dbol makes me foam at the mouth, I still think there should be some kind of testosterone base to it whether it's cruising or blasting.

Bonus Terminator quotes:

"Cyberdine Systems Model 101. Sweat, bad breath, everything. Living breathing flesh on the outside. The old ones had rubber skin - they were easy to spot. I had to wait for him to move on you before I could zero him."

"Cyborgs don't feel pain, I do. Don't do that again. Listen! And understand, that thing is out there. It can't be bargained with or reasoned with. It doesn't feel remorse or pity. And it absolutely will not stop - ever. Until you are dead."

"Can you stop ick?"

"I don't know..(sigh)...with these weapons? I don't know."

Back