IronMag Research Chems

when should i start dbol bridge?

View Poll Results: when should i start dbol bridge? (10mgs btw)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • After pct?

0 0%
  • Start bridge with pct?

0 0%
  • A few weeks before pct to get dbol in my system?

0 0%
  • I have no idea but would like to know also

4 100.00%

Rep Points

when should i start dbol bridge?

should i start it...

1.) AFTER pct
    2.) WITH pct
    3.) a few weeks BEFORE pct

Rep Points

What are you trying to do?

Rep Points

Could you possibly be any more vague?

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

how many weeks do you plan to bridge ?

IMO, I think if you plan on doing PCT then just do PCT, if you don't want to come off then run a low dose test between you higher doses.
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    how many weeks do you plan to bridge ?

IMO, I think if you plan on doing PCT then just do PCT, if you don't want to come off then run a low dose test between you higher doses.

This ^. Why would you try to do a PCT with a bridge? That is the whole point of running a bridge. Running dbol for a bridge will shut down your HPTA. How much were you planning on running anyway? Are you planning to run it until your next cycle?

Rep Points

Yea the dbol will affect your hpta but what if your cycle was a testosterone only and the only thing your trying to recover is ur testosterone levels. could you run dbol with the pct? or does it affect your testosterone levels.

Rep Points

No Dbol will suppress Testosterone levels there is no point in doing a PCT if you are going to run a AAS.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TGB1987 View Post
    No Dbol will suppress Testosterone levels there is no point in doing a PCT if you are going to run a AAS.
    This^^^

Either you bridge with d-bol in between cycles, or you do PCT. Doing both is completely pointless and a waste of your PCT compounds.

Rep Points

actually taking 10mgs of dbol in the morning with your natural morning test boost, will barely affect your hpta recovery...ive read many articles on this. my hpta should recover about 90%

and as far as taking low test(cycle cruising), im not looking to do that now bcuz my balls have been half size for about 6 months now and im looking to get my boys back to almost normal

after pct, im waiting 6 weeks until my next cycle.. so either 6 weeks of bridge OR 10 weeks of bridge depending on when i start it

Rep Points

as a young and nieve newbie i ran a dbol only cycle and it was by far the most depressing thing to weatch all my gains jus go away during pct

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GMO View Post
    This^^^

Either you bridge with d-bol in between cycles, or you do PCT. Doing both is completely pointless and a waste of your PCT compounds.

ohh really? i didnt know that..hmmm thanks

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stfuandliftbtch View Post
    ohh really? i didnt know that..hmmm thanks
    Not what you want to hear but he is right.

I would just run a low dose of testosterone.

It is just a better option.

I would make sure to run HCG so that when you decide to actually do a PCT you will be able to bounce back.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    Not what you want to hear but he is right.

I would just run a low dose of testosterone.

It is just a better option.

I would make sure to run HCG so that when you decide to actually do a PCT you will be able to bounce back.

yea but with a low dose of test my balls wont frow back! Ekk! =0

cuz i need them to grow back b4 next cycle because my next cycle im going to be hitting some decent doses of aas

Rep Points

If you use HCG you won't have a problem with your testes as ROID stated.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TGB1987 View Post
    If you use HCG you won't have a problem with your testes as ROID stated.

alright for sure..thanks man..my last shot of my cycle was today...and i have no test on me so the cycle cruise with low mg of test wont really work..

when u say low dose though..what do you guys considers low for a cruise?
    -200, 300mgs?

ALL or NOTHING

Rep Points

If you are really only 20 you should really consider your AAS path before continuing. You only have one life to live.

Rep Points

yea but with a low dose of test my balls wont frow back! Ekk! =0

cuz i need them to grow back b4 next cycle because my next cycle im going to be hitting some decent doses of aas
    HCG bro. It should keep your testicles from shrinking too much while on cycle.

Anyway, keep us updated when you start using the AM dbol.

Getting blood work at the 6 week point would let you know how effective or ineffective it is.

Rep Points

alright for sure..thanks man..my last shot of my cycle was today...and i have no test on me so the cycle cruise with low mg of test wont really work..

-200, 300mgs?
    honestly, I'm not sure what a HRT dose would be

I would imagine a 200mg weekly injection of test would raise your levels significantly, probably take you above the High Normal range.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I think 200mg EW is the rally point for a cruise but some gorillas consider 500mg a "cruise" dose. I would think more in line with 200-250 EW.

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    I think 200mg EW is the rally point for a cruise but some gorillas consider 500mg a "cruise" dose. I would think more in line with 200-250 EW.
    x2

200-250 would be where you need to be to stay anabolic, keep your gains and not being subjecting yourself to harm
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

-200, 300mgs?
    Why not PCT and allow your body to recover it's natural test levels before jumping back on cycle?

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You're 19-20 years old. Drop the shit and do a PCT. Train naturally for MORE than 6 weeks. Make sure you recover. No excuse not to do that unless you want to damage your body.

Every thread I see you just straight dominating your body. Honestly, it makes me feel better about myself cause I thought I was going overboard.

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

actually taking 10mgs of dbol in the morning with your natural morning test boost, will barely affect your hpta recovery...ive read many articles on this. my hpta should recover about 90%

and as far as taking low test(cycle cruising), im not looking to do that now bcuz my balls have been half size for about 6 months now and im looking to get my boys back to almost normal

after pct, im waiting 6 weeks until my next cycle.. so either 6 weeks of bridge OR 10 weeks of bridge depending on when i start it
    You're right to a degree. You need to run clomid, hcg and and A/I for at least 8 weeks plus in order to recover while using AM dbol.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're balls are all messed up but yet you want to do FURTHER damage? AWESOME BRO!

The problem is you're reckless and dangerous, you give AAS users a bad name and I hate to tell you this but at the rate you're going, you're going to have SERIOUS health issues in the future. You don't listen and just do some of the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen posted on a forum. ie: your insulin thread, which by the way I'm surprised you didn't die from, maybe next time though.

You don't have to like me or my post, but I'm not going to sugar coat it and tell you something you want to hear. The bottom line is you're in SERIOUS danger and you posting this trash gives others ideas that it might be ok for them to try the same stupid crap you're pulling.

AM dbol is supposed to be used for a failed PCT NOT a bridge. Either stay on full time or do a PCT with no AAS.

UNBELIEVABLE!

Rep Points

An HRT dose is usually somewhere between 125mg-200mg a week depends on who is prescribing it. I personally would use 200-250mg a week if I were to run a blast/cruise setup. To stfuandliftbitch, if you are just going to run the 10mg of dbol dose anyway at least get some blood work done so you know whether or not if it worked for you. I have read many articles on this as well and you are right about it supposedly not affecting your HPTA much. These are old articles and I don't recommend you follow this. I think Using testosterone would produce much more stable levels. If you are 20 years old you should reconsider using AAS especially bridging. You may think this is a simple bridge but it could lead to you being on HRT for the rest of your life. Just something to consider. You say you have some testicular atrophy yet you didn't use Hcg. You have to think about long term consequences.

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    . ie: your insulin thread, which by the way I'm surprised you didn't die from, maybe next time though.

That made me actually laugh out loud at my desk.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    You're right to a degree. You need to run clomid, hcg and and A/I for at least 8 weeks plus in order to recover while using AM dbol.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're balls are all messed up but yet you want to do FURTHER damage? AWESOME BRO!

The problem is you're reckless and dangerous, you give AAS users a bad name and I hate to tell you this but at the rate you're going, you're going to have SERIOUS health issues in the future. You don't listen and just do some of the dumbest sh*t I've ever seen posted on a forum. ie: your insulin thread, which by the way I'm surprised you didn't die from, maybe next time though.

You don't have to like me or my post, but I'm not going to sugar coat it and tell you something you want to hear. The bottom line is you're in SERIOUS danger and you posting this trash gives others ideas that it might be ok for them to try the same stupid crap you're pulling.

AM dbol is supposed to be used for a failed PCT NOT a bridge. Either stay on full time or do a PCT with no AAS.

UNBELIEVABLE!
    CT is 100% right about you. This says it alll. What is your problem? Now you started a new thread on the same issue because you are hoping someone will give you a glimmer of hope that it is ok to take dbol between cycles. Well it is not. You are reckless and have no business using AAS. You are the type of guy who gives AAS a bad name.