• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A month later.......

tatdawg

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay so it's been a month since I last posted on this forum and I followed the suggestions given here and all I can say is that you guys really know what your talking about and thanks. Raising my calorie intake from 1700 to a little over 3000 has really paid off, and using olive oil to help get my caloric intake that high was a great idea. So in the past month I've gone from 157 to 165. That may not be alot to some but for me to finally get above 160 is awesome. Anyhow I'm now shooting for 170 and really beleive I can get there. So thanks again, I really appreciated it.

Awesome progress dude! I love healthy oils for getting cals in whether bulking or cutting.

I tried to give my friend advice who is in a similar situation as you were. He was eating way too little and wondering why he wasnt burning fat or getting any results, he was cutting at the time. Its a slow process and you gotta fuel the machine to burn fat/build muscle!

Posting for reference:

It really is pretty straight forward.

I see good things in your future. Check back in a month and let us know how many calories you averaged, and how much weight you gained, deal?

Deal, and thanx again

Okay so it's been a month since I last posted on this forum and I followed the suggestions given here and all I can say is that you guys really know what your talking about and thanks. Raising my calorie intake from 1700 to a little over 3000 has really paid off, and using olive oil to help get my caloric intake that high was a great idea. So in the past month I've gone from 157 to 165. That may not be alot to some but for me to finally get above 160 is awesome. Anyhow I'm now shooting for 170 and really beleive I can get there. So thanks again, I really appreciated it.

Now that's fantastic. You gained 8 lbs by raising your intake from what I cut on, to 19 x your bodyweight in calories. Recall most folks maintain on around 15 x their bodyweight, so as you get bigger, you'll have to eat more to maintain those gains, and more than that to gain.

Glad the olive oil suggestion worked - I have yet to see it fail. Such a great weight-gainer, and so cheap!

Back