• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

2 questions lol

Bambi312

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay first, HI EVERYONE!!! I'm new to this site so I figured I'd get that out of the way :) lol

First question, I don't have a gag reflex normally.. well obviously I have one as does everyone but mine isn't easily engaged. I let my guy cum in my mouth for the first time last week. Now his pre-cum tastes pretty good, and his cum doesn't taste bad either, but I for some reason ended up gagging and spitting it back out. I've never let another guy cum in my mouth, let alone swallowed and I'm trying to do something for him that I've never let someone else do. Help if you have any advice?

Second question, My guy also wants to try anal with me. He's big...so we tried and it hurt...a lot. He said we can try lube. Is there one specific kind that would be best?

Okay first, HI EVERYONE!!! I'm new to this site so I figured I'd get that out of the way :) lol

First question, I don't have a gag reflex normally.. well obviously I have one as does everyone but mine isn't easily engaged. I let my guy cum in my mouth for the first time last week. Now his pre-cum tastes pretty good, and his cum doesn't taste bad either, but I for some reason ended up gagging and spitting it back out. I've never let another guy cum in my mouth, let alone swallowed and I'm trying to do something for him that I've never let someone else do. Help if you have any advice?

Second question, My guy also wants to try anal with me. He's big...so we tried and it hurt...a lot. He said we can try lube. Is there one specific kind that would be best?

I have heard it is more the texture than the taste of cum that is the issue.

And you guys need to work the anal slowly, finger first and get you used to the feeling and then slide in SLOWLY... And always use LUBE, astroglide is recommended.

PM the Capt for tips on proper semen tasting and swallowing techniques.

:coffee:

i could teach you the fine art of both, but we would have to meet in person.

IML Gear Cream!
Have him plug your nose and keep your mouth shut! Lulz....

As for the anal, just lube up. My girl likes the anal though.

If you are deep throating him when he blow you won't even taste it!

?? 2 Olive Oil so he can toss your salad before he enters!

Everyone assumes "bambi" is a woman. This is simply a thread of mp and his alt - talking to himself out loud.

Everyone assumes "bambi" is a woman. This is simply a thread of mp and his alt - talking to himself out loud.

Alt what, I was just trying to be fucking helpful... LOL

Thats the last time I do that and get drug into stupidness. :shooter:

1) Let him spray you up...
2) Let Saney hit it in the rear first. He's small and should help you get used to having a fishstick in the back door.

GICH!

my wife compares it to someone hawking a loogie into your mouth..she isnt very fond of it lol

I would say that cum just has a nasty texture. I think that you should just try to bear and swallow it? I would stay away from anal sex if it hurts though. Try something small like a butt plug and work your way up from there. Rectal bleeding is not nice.

Back