• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

drug dogs

IanM4208

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I'm in south padre, tx for spring break. Didn't realize there will be a border patrol checkpoint on the way back n there will be dogs. I have clen n letro plus an oral syringe. Should I be concerned? Should I ditch my goodies? I'm driving n rv too

Btw this is all hypothetical n I would never contemplate these activities

Those dogs are not trained to sniff out clen or letro.....hypothetically speaking that is.

/V

naw ur good came from mcallena few months back and went thru the checkpoints with gear jus dont be bringin back the mary jane they are hot around there

how cheap is the gear down there btw? it would have to be pretty cheap for me to go through all that myself. I'd be so scared I'd pass out as I pulled up to the checkpoint. :mooh:

never went into mexico for it but heard its dirt cheap

i use to buy from mexico years ago, but since i got a bunch of fake gear, i stopped buying. bro just buy from the sponsors here the price is about the same, and you are sure to get gear with real stuff in it. why risk getting caught.

never went into mexico for it but heard its dirt cheap

Yeah, it's cheap, but it is also usually under-dosed and extremely painful. Couple that with the fact that a mexican lab can be in an old barn or Pablo's living room makes me stay clear.

I think they are more worried about narcotics, the drug dogs that is.
U should be golden

The dogs are most likely trained to sniff out narcotics such as weed, hash, heroine, cocaine, etc. Also, they might sniff out coffee grinds since I learned on "Beverly Hills Cop" that drugs are frequently packaged in coffee grinds in order to throw off the dogs.:ohyeah:

Also, some might be able to detect explosives and ordnances. Gear? I don't see how a dog can be trained to sniff out testosterone in a practical real world setting.

IML Gear Cream!
So I'm in south padre, tx for spring break. Didn't realize there will be a border patrol checkpoint on the way back n there will be dogs. I have clen n letro plus an oral syringe. Should I be concerned? Should I ditch my goodies? I'm driving n rv too

I would weigh the factors. How much would it cost to replace the few items you have Vs a border guard/'s doing a walk on and start going through your things and find something....? I know the direction I would take....is it worth the risk? My thoughts would be dump it (at least the syringe). Too easy to replace. My 2 cents.

Are you kidding me? Quit being a pussy and do the damn thing. Talk to 'em the right way and you'll be just fine.

go to a phram ask the clerk is there a doc in the area is he open.get a script bam you legal for a 90 supply:coffee:

There is no way in hell those dogs are trained to sniff out clen and letro! lol Plus, I'm from Texas and have gone down there several times. I think (but not positive) the check points they have are a little closer to Mexico. Make sure you hide your shit pretty good just in case. Even though the dogs aren't trained to smell for those drugs, doesn't mean they won't find them if they decide to search your stuff anyways. I got busted with klonopin I was bringing back from Mexico at one of these checkpoints. Dogs aren't trained to smell that either. However, if you don't have MASSIVE quantities of clen and letro on you, you should be cool even if they do find it. They let me keep mine and told me it wasn't worth calling in the feds to arrest me for 90 k-pins. Don't worry about it!

You will be fine. We got stopped years ago coming back cause they thought we had weed in the car (which we didn't). The dogs actually were let into the car, etc and sniffed around. Had gear in the luggage and the dogs didn't do anything.

What about flying? Check baggage?

An update for anyone that cares.
To be clear, I brought the stuff with me to south padre in texas, not Mexico. There is a CHECKPOINT on ur way back on route 77.
I woke up as we pulled up. Sitting in the back seat of a truck. The stuff was hidden in my bags in the rv we were pulling. We pulled up n they came to the window n said "y'all US citizens?". We all replied yes n we left. Plain n simple. My vision was limited, so I didn't see everything, but no dogs were in our stuff and I'm g2g
Thanx for all that contributed to the thread. Btw this is all still fictional talk

Lil update here. Dogs can be trained to " sniff" damn near anything and they are EXCELLENT at it BTW. But- I have never seen a dog trained to sniff gear. Currency- narcotics and explosives yes. I know this very well as i actually train dogs for some of these various tasks- but NOT gear. Also- you will find if you have gals in the rig- they LOVE to sniff pussy. My 2 cents

The reason dogs can't be trained to sniff out AAS is because there are way to many compounds and they all use different ingredients. Usually dogs are trained to sniff out one or two specific things. Like human, drugs, currency, explosives. It is hard to have a dog determine every different compound. Just too much to cover.

Back