• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clinton: No Interest in Job

DEATH MATCH

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Clinton is smart and I would bet she would want to leave right now on how bad this idiot is screwing up america

Clinton: No Interest in Job If Obama Wins in 2012

WASHINGTON ??? Hillary Clinton says she does not want to stay on as secretary of state if President Barack Obama wins re-election in 2012.
hillary-clinton.jpg.aspx
Hillary ClintonClinton told CNN on Wednesday that she is happy in her current role and does not want to become president, vice president or defense secretary. In an interview in Cairo, Clinton says she has no interest in running for president in 2016 and plans to spend the next two years at the State Department.
Some have speculated Clinton could move to the Pentagon or mount another White House campaign.
Clinton and Obama competed in 2008 for the Democratic presidential nomination. Obama bested her, won the White House and then named his one-time rival his top diplomat.

I think half of his staff jumped ship, I wonder what stories are going to come out once he leaves office.

I love how Clinton speaks in generalities that anyone with an IQ over 70 would think as boring and drab (i.e. tell me something I already don't know. jackass). She usually offers nothing in the way of useful information.

For example, speaking of the Japanese plight: "Well, it does, Wolf. I mean this is a very serious problem with, you know, widespread ramifications and, you know, first and foremost, we want to help the Japanese, our great ally, deal with this and limit the - the damage to the health and safety of the Japanese people. But our primary responsibility, always, is to the health and safety of Americans. And so we're - we're working toward most of those goals"

Repeat shit like this ad nuseum to the point of madness and there you have our beloved, current secretary of state. The legendary speaker of the blatently, oh-so-fvcking-obvious: Mrs. Hillary Rodham Kankles-Clinton.

You're never gonna hear a politician tell you something you don't already know, unless you're really ignorant. Sorry.

George Bush 2012

^^^ Imagine that. The truth.

I understand where Diesel is coming from, but he misses the point I was making. They can be wildly lying or or telling it like it is - but Hillary chooses the most PC type of phrases over and over. I cannot think of one time in her time under Obama where you could even gleen any extra information out of her PC, obvious statements. I often wonder why she is even chose to take this role or see any relevence of her doing it. Maybe she doesn't relish getting her marching orders from Obama.

^^^ Imagine that. The truth.

I understand where Diesel is coming from, but he misses the point I was making. They can be wildly lying or or telling it like it is - but Hillary chooses the most PC type of phrases over and over. I cannot think of one time in her time under Obama where you could even gleen any extra information out of her PC, obvious statements. I often wonder why she is even chose to take this role or see any relevence of her doing it. Maybe she doesn't relish getting her marching orders from Obama.

It's a well known fact that black men likes themselves some white women. :yes:

IML Gear Cream!
I think half of his staff jumped ship, I wonder what stories are going to come out once he leaves office.

that he is intelligent, but completely unqualified for the job because he hasn't held any kind of office for any length of time and doesn't know anything about running our country

Don't be suprised if Ms. Hillary doesn't come charging for Ol' Barack's job in 2012. The Clinton's always have one card up their sleeves you didn't know about.

Hillary for 2012? Who knows....?

that he is intelligent, but completely unqualified for the job because he hasn't held any kind of office for any length of time and doesn't know anything about running our country

only ex-presidents are qualified to be president...if you check the records Obama is just as qualified as 25% of our ex-presidents that were only senators prior to becoming POTUS. from an educational standpoint 40% of ex-presidents and VP's have been lawyers..

only ex-presidents are qualified to be president...if you check the records Obama is just as qualified as 25% of our ex-presidents that were only senators prior to becoming POTUS. from an educational standpoint 40% of ex-presidents and VP's have been lawyers..
a senator with 2 years experience and no voting record? how about no other federal experience? or again, an incomplete state term? this guy wasn't qualified. the american people were dumb enough to overlook that.

a senator with 2 years experience and no voting record? how about no other federal experience? or again, an incomplete state term? this guy wasn't qualified. the american people were dumb enough to overlook that.

I can't say I'd disagree with you on this one...you may have a point.

I met a fairy today that said she would grant me one wish.
"I want to live forever," I said.
"Sorry," said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like
that!"
"Fine," I said, "then I want to die after Congress get
their heads out of their asses!"
"You crafty bastard," said the fairy.

that!"

repost.png

Arnold for president?

IML Gear Cream!
Arnold for president?

how about the republican party pulls it's head out its ass and gives us a legit candidate so we aren't forced back into the waiting arms of that penis eater we have now

that!"

I agree, crafty bastard. Nice....

Conan the Barbarian turned out to be a complete wash. His programs 'for the children' and many others further bankrupted the state - BUT, remember Gray Davis? That guy completely fvcked the state worse than any other in Cali's history. So, considering what Shwartzy fell into and who he has to work with, I can't kick him in the nuts too much. Still, your right about the comment Min0. I was excited about Scott Brown, but he's another class A douche in sheeps clothing.

Vote for me...and Ill be whatever you want me to be...

wait, isnt that what they all say...

he was more qualified than Reagan, if he had not been an actor he never would have been Gov of CA or POTUS.

he was more qualified than Reagan, if he had not been an actor he never would have been Gov of CA or POTUS.

This just proves my point that your are dumb as they come on this board. Your head is so far up barrys ass and your pathetic as a human being to even say that this barry was more qualified the reagan. I just cant wait to post here after the election and rub it in your face because this idiot wont be re-elected. Even African Americans are leaving Barry. And I will bet and I know that this next election there wont be a trun out like there was in 2008

8 years as governor of a state while actually finishing a term of office he was elected to makes Reagan ever more qualified in my mind than obama. with obama's track record i'm surprised he isn't trying to run for something else so he can leave the white house early

Even African Americans are leaving Barry.

and he's the dumbass? Really?

Really?

you were joking with that statement....right? Or you actually meant to say that black people in general have no political knowledge and only voted for the president of the United States based on the color of his skin.

Somebody ban this redneck.

Last edited:

Most idiotic political comment ever made on the board. Your comment gets special treatment and shall be remembered in the hall of morons. Sorry, but that's the truth of it. I'm not really sorry, takebacks.

Last edited:
Back