Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

My Spring/Summer Cycle

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

My Spring/Summer Cycle

Well... I'm weighing in around 252-255 right now in the 12-13% BF range. Planning on cutting some more before I start the next run. My next one will still be a lean bulk/recomp type of cycle. Here's what's planned...

1-6 D-Bol 40-50mg/ED (Or maybe Super DMZ)
    1-6 Test 600mg/EW
    7-10 Test 1000mg/EW
    2-10 Tren 300mg/EW
    Aromasin at 12.5-25mg/ED or EOD as needed
    Prami or Caber
    T3 75mcg/ED

I haven't decided on the esters of Test or Tren yet, and yes... I do understand the differences.

My goal now is to be in the 245-250 range at 9-10% with roadmap vascularity, tanned, uber jerked and desirable.

Thoughts?

Be advised... I trust VERY FEW people here, so I will take your criticism with a grain of salt, unless you are one of the tried and true experts. Y'all know who you are.

GYCH!
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

No need to run T3 higher than 50mcgs or at all really until you plateau.

Watch the blood pressure with the dbol and tren at the same time.

If it were me (and I know it's not) I would skip the dbol altogether and run 100mg of anavar ED the last 8 weeks.

Good luck.

Rep Points

if you plan to do a lean bulk run some eq with this cycle. up you your tren a to 75mg ed. make sure you run test one week longer than the tren. i would run test e on this lean bulk cycle. are you plan to run some hcg? it could help with your recovery. if that is your picture in th avatar, you look great already dude. just get ripped

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    No need to run T3 higher than 50mcgs or at all really until you plateau.

Watch the blood pressure with the dbol and tren at the same time.

If it were me (and I know it's not) I would skip the dbol altogether and run 100mg of anavar ED the last 8 weeks.

Good luck.
    Thanks CT... Very interesting on the Var. My thoughts on the D-Bol was, I feel like my cutting now makes me tiny (nobody else believes it), but I feel smallish. I was thinking that the D-Bol would help me blow up and when the Tren kicks in it will just keep it rolling while drying me out. I will definitely consider the Var on the backend though in place of the DBol.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERFLY1234 View Post
    if you plan to do a lean bulk run some eq with this cycle. up you your tren a to 75mg ed. make sure you run test one week longer than the tren. i would run test e on this lean bulk cycle. are you plan to run some hcg? it could help with your recovery. if that is your picture in th avatar, you look great already dude. just get ripped
    I forgot to add the hCG. Yes... I'll run it thru out at 1000iu/WK. As for coming off of the Tren? I'm HRT so I'll be going right back into cruise mode after the blast. So I shouldn't have any worries there... Well, maybe I will dial it back 1 week or extend the Test one week. As for the EQ... The cycle is only 10-11 weeks long. Doesn't EQ need to be run for 14+ weeks to get much out of it?
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

I forgot to mention the Proviron too... One of my newest and bestest compounds. I'll run it at 50mg/ED.

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Anavar at that dose will rip body fat off of you especially if you're sub 10%

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Looks good! I would personally run 1gr of test the entire 10 weeks. Not sure if I would want to mix up different tests since you are all ready using dbol up front. For 10 weeks I'd go with a short ester test, anything longer and I'd suggest using cyp or enan. I'd also toss some HCG into the mix at week two until PCT. How long do you plan on running the T3?

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

+1 on the proviron, 75mg ED.

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    Looks good! I would personally run 1gr of test the entire 10 weeks. Not sure if I would want to mix up different tests since you are all ready using dbol up front. For 10 weeks I'd go with a short ester test, anything longer and I'd suggest using cyp or enan. I'd also toss some HCG into the mix at week two until PCT. How long do you plan on running the T3?

/V
    I forgot to add the hCG in my first post. I'll have it in there at 1000iu's/WK. I planned on adding the T3 in week 2 or 3 and running it through out. I may be taking CT's advice of ditching it all togther and only adding it if I see a stall in BF decrease.

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    +1 on the proviron, 75mg ED.

/V
    I don't know if it was the fact that my body was getting better anyway or the addition of Proviron, but when I started taking it, I just appeared much harder/drier and much more vascular. I've been off it for about 6 weeks now and I'm still getting more vascular. But I love the stuff none the less...

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
    I don't know if it was the fact that my body was getting better anyway or the addition of Proviron, but when I started taking it, I just appeared much harder/drier and much more vascular. I've been off it for about 6 weeks now and I'm still getting more vascular. But I love the stuff none the less...
    Proviron will do that to you! Along with it's several other lovely side effects....like good old mornin' wood. Proviron will help you dry out and will help you get more vascular. I run it in every one of my cycles....actually, the wife insists that I run proviron for her own selfish reasons. lol

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

I hear ya... Proviron makes me late for work.

Rep Points

Love proviron too. Really hardened me up. Very good supp. Also like CT's idea about the var but that could be expensive so a very good alternative would be Turinabol. That would be an in between of dbol and high dose var. Everything looks pretty nice.

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TGB1987 View Post
    Love proviron too. Really hardened me up. Very good supp. Also like CT's idea about the var but that could be expensive so a very good alternative would be Turinabol. That would be an in between of dbol and high dose var. Everything looks pretty nice.
    Yeah... I just researched it. Var can be spendy. Especially at 100mg/ED for 8 weeks.

Are you saying finishing with T-Bol or starting with it?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TGB1987 View Post
    2nd this ^^. but if you got the cash than var. next best thing is tbol 50mg and adjust as needed.