• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Never coming off * Cycle and Cruise *

wowwow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want some thoughts, I've been doing this for about a year now. When im not on cycle I run 250 mg test cyp/wk. I'm 27 and I took my first cycle 3 years ago. I got sick of pct and always being anxious to run my next cycle. Now I do not worry about losing gains after cycle. My sex life is always killer and im always in top shape. I know my natural test production will probably never be as good as it was or might even become non existent if i where to come off but why give a shit, I'm doing my own hrt so what's the down side. If I ever run out of gear or am unable to get it I think my test levels would be low enough after a month I could probably go to the doc and get a script. Any thoughts, I don't have many friends who run gear so I'm looking for an honest conversation or others who cycle and cruise and their experience.

goodluck trying to say go ahead and cruise and blast at age 27...why would you really want to set yourself up for trt so young..i mean imagine doing shots 2x a week for the rest of your life! idk man if i go that route it would be later in life..

if ya want to stay on more..do longer cycles and follow a strong pct..then say a month after pct get a hormone panel done..if your levels are all normal..you could in theory start up another cycle..that would be a smarter way of going about this that just self medicating..

Keith

Thanks Keith, I will consider the advise. One shot per week for the rest of my life doesn't bother me at all if it improves my quality of life. Besides the decrease of your natty test function I can't find an actual health risk involved from doing it this way. My test levels are on the low to moderate side naturally so is it really that bad to not want to go off?

How do know your test levels are on the low to moderate side when natty? Have you had a hormone panel done? I understand the beauty of gear and never want to come off - believe me - but it's necessary to have the discipline to spend some time off gear in order to recharge your "battery" aka system. Your original post is all brawn but no brains. Unless your name is Arnold - you ought to come off completely at some point so you can get an accurate picture of where exactly you stand - healthwise that is. Line up a good pct plan and you'll be alright - I think.

Thanks Keith, I will consider the advise. One shot per week for the rest of my life doesn't bother me at all if it improves my quality of life. Besides the decrease of your natty test function I can't find an actual health risk involved from doing it this way. My test levels are on the low to moderate side naturally so is it really that bad to not want to go off?

Your biggest issue is that you are starting off so young. The problem with TRT, as with any drug therapy, is that your body will grow accustomed to the test dose you are giving it, and you will need more and more to get the same gains. You will constantly be chasing higher doses of test will completely rewiring your body chemistry, so that there will be no turning back. If you were a pro bb or PL, that would be one thing, but for an average gym rat, it is just plain dumb.

If you do not have the discipline to PCT and spend some time training natty at 27 years old, you have no business doing AAS to begin with IMO.

Best of luck pinning gear every week for the rest of your life...

Dude I know how hard it is coming off. But that's part of the game. If you can't respect it, and your body, you need to let it go.

How long have you been doing this?

Looks safe to me. Very low dose.

Clomid will likely restart you if you ever decide to go off but I would run HCG from time to time just in case.

Looks safe to me. Very low dose.

Clomid will likely restart you if you ever decide to go off but I would run HCG from time to time just in case.

I run hcg every 8wks just in case circumstances dictate I come off. But I am 37 not 28 and had kids

Back