• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone considering the Arnold-cycle?

IML Gear Cream!
Any Enanthate ester should be run for 10+ weeks...

I wouldn't say it comes on slow...4-5 weeks, which is common for all Enanthate compounds. It also isn't "heavier"...the ester weight is the same for test-e, mast-e, tren-e, etc.

You also don't need Caber for a test/primo/dbol cycle. None of those compounds bind the progesterone receptor.

So are you saying that HG primo is not any more painful (or difficult) to inject ml for ml than HG test-e? That will be a pleasant surprise for my 2012 cycle.

Do you think 15 weeks for a second cycle with 600mg depot a week sounds reasonable?

So are you saying that HG primo is not any more painful (or difficult) to inject ml for ml than HG test-e? That will be a pleasant surprise for my 2012 cycle.

Do you think 15 weeks for a second cycle with 600mg depot a week sounds reasonable?

In my experience Primo is not painful at all. 15 weeks is a bit long...12 would be a decent primo/test cycle.

Test is not included because the d-bol is serving as the androgen replacement and will help to maintain libido. The only issue is that it is 17aa and run for 26 weeks. That's pretty extreme...

liver toxicity is way overstated and many are simply fearmongered into not running it for more than a few week.....if i could afford all that primo i'd give it a go.....dbol is cheap and makes you feel good, so this could actually be nice

In my experience Primo is not painful at all. 15 weeks is a bit long...12 would be a decent primo/test cycle.

Does 600 mg (300x2 ew) sound reasonable for a second cycle? I will be splitting the dose between a few smaller site injections. I am weighing options between gen-shi labs and scherring (OEM) that I've seen some decent bulk deals on from a good source (i'd end up with 27 extra vials though at twelve weeks).

Does 600 mg (300x2 ew) sound reasonable for a second cycle? I will be splitting the dose between a few smaller site injections. I am weighing options between gen-shi labs and scherring (OEM) that I've seen some decent bulk deals on from a good source (i'd end up with 27 extra vials though at twelve weeks).

600mg is the LEAST I would run of Primo...

And yes, the liver toxicity of 17aa orals are indeed overrated, but 26 weeks? That may be a whole nother ballgame.

600mg is the LEAST I would run of Primo...

And yes, the liver toxicity of 17aa orals are indeed overrated, but 26 weeks? That may be a whole nother ballgame.

800 (2x400) would be closer to the sweet spot for a first timer (for primo) then? That would certainly take care of the leftover vials from the bulk deal.

Any preference for scherring over gen-shi?

That would be the day. Dorian Yates I think posted an article in a mag recently about one of his cycles but his dosages were obviously fudged. I don't remember the numbers but they were low.

For his bulk he said 50mg dbol, 750mg test, and 500mg deca

For his cut, 300mg test prop, 150mg tren, 500mg primo, and 50mg anavar.

Sounds like a bullshitter, but he said people would be suprised at the doses...

26wks of dbol.... That's why he needs dialysis guys.....26wks! Everyone of then above 50mgs ed! Not me..... Sorry

26wks of dbol.... That's why he needs dialysis guys.....26wks! Everyone of then above 50mgs ed! Not me..... Sorry

I heard that colombu is on dialysis, but I didn't know arnie was.
But back to the topic, running ANY oral for 20+ weeks will severely punish your liver, and is possibly one of the stupidest things you could do. If you're so dead set on running anything for 26 weeks, then substitute the dbol with test, and keep the primo in there. You could either run a constant dose, pyramid, cruise/blast, etc. Just don't be the retard who's liver fails because they got the bright idea to run an oral aas for over 20 weeks straight

I heard that colombu is on dialysis, but I didn't know arnie was.
But back to the topic, running ANY oral for 20+ weeks will severely punish your liver, and is possibly one of the stupidest things you could do. If you're so dead set on running anything for 26 weeks, then substitute the dbol with test, and keep the primo in there. You could either run a constant dose, pyramid, cruise/blast, etc. Just don't be the retard who's liver fails because they got the bright idea to run an oral aas for over 20 weeks straight

Don't think arnold's on any dialysis either:

"The article also raised the issues of Schwarzenegger's steroid use, which he has admitted in several interviews but claims to have ended at an unspecified time in the distant past. Just when that was and whether it was related to the heart-valve-replacement surgery he underwent in 1997 are questions that are sure to dog him during the campaign. So is the rumor that he is on dialysis, a consequence of steroid abuse. "Absolutely not!" says Columbu. "The first time I heard the dialysis rumor was when we were skiing in Sun Valley. I got a call from someone telling me that Arnold was on dialysis, and I said, 'No he's not. He's here skiing with me.'"

...probably arnie's body manufactures dbol so he is unaffected by any negative sides. Seriously, he took 'em like a champ and even drank alcohol instead of milk. He needs to donate his liver to science if he ever dies...yes, I said IF.​

IML Gear Cream!
800 (2x400) would be closer to the sweet spot for a first timer (for primo) then? That would certainly take care of the leftover vials from the bulk deal.

Any preference for scherring over gen-shi?

No, 600mg/wk to start would be fine.

Definitely Bayer-Shering, if you can get your hands on it.

if you want to do an Arnold cycle just do it as listed or it's something else. Maybe keep some letro on hand if you need it. Just do the first stint if you want to test it out. Sometimes it's fun to drive a 68 427 corvette even if you have a brand new 2011 Challenger with a 470 hp 392.

Don't think arnold's on any dialysis either:

"The article also raised the issues of Schwarzenegger's steroid use, which he has admitted in several interviews but claims to have ended at an unspecified time in the distant past. Just when that was and whether it was related to the heart-valve-replacement surgery he underwent in 1997 are questions that are sure to dog him during the campaign. So is the rumor that he is on dialysis, a consequence of steroid abuse. "Absolutely not!" says Columbu. "The first time I heard the dialysis rumor was when we were skiing in Sun Valley. I got a call from someone telling me that Arnold was on dialysis, and I said, 'No he's not. He's here skiing with me.'"

...probably arnie's body manufactures dbol so he is unaffected by any negative sides. Seriously, he took 'em like a champ and even drank alcohol instead of milk. He needs to donate his liver to science if he ever dies...yes, I said IF.​

I could be wrong on the liver thing.... That's what I read but, if that's what he did for that long of time.... I'm sure he is on it. Body can't take a 17a drug for that long at doses upword of 100mg for that long and not get fucked up.

if you want to do an Arnold cycle just do it as listed or it's something else. Maybe keep some letro on hand if you need it. Just do the first stint if you want to test it out. Sometimes it's fun to drive a 68 427 corvette even if you have a brand new 2011 Challenger with a 470 hp 392.
rather have the new camaro to me thats more a 100mg a day dbol cycle then the fat challenger

I hate deca and dbol so I'm out:sorry:

No, Arnie's not on dialysis and I read that his recent heart issue was a genetic defect since birth. Look it up. With that being said, I would NOT run Dbol for 26 weeks straight. Of course, you could run it for 26 weeks with elevated liver values that will return to normal after cessation of use but why put that strain on your liver. You only get one liver. And he ran it at very high dose. I'd love to run the Primo the way he did but I would not want to take that heavy a hit on the wallet.

The only way I would run this cycle is with a few 3-4 week breaks from Dbol - but then again , it wouldn't be the "Arnold cycle."

i don't know how many times i've said this but liver toxicity from orals is way overstated......patients have been documented on being on anadrol for up to a year at 25-50mg/day without serious problems......what's worse? staying on orals for longer than what is consider norm? or cracking open 3-4 beers a night and eating prepackaged boxed foods?........

i don't know how many times i've said this but liver toxicity from orals is way overstated......patients have been documented on being on anadrol for up to a year at 25-50mg/day without serious problems......what's worse? staying on orals for longer than what is consider norm? or cracking open 3-4 beers a night and eating prepackaged boxed foods?........

Yep, MethylTestosterone (17 a/a) is prescribed for qualifying puberty aged teens and doses range from 40mg - 200mg ED for years with blood work every 6 months to make sure liver values aren't exploding - although they are expected to be elevated - the body's liver is a very strong organ.

Back