• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone considering the Arnold-cycle?

BigBird

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Arnold's 26 week cycle of Primo, D-bol and Deca was posted recently (by Victor I think). I'm just curious if anyone has or is considering subjecting himself to this cycle? The layout did not list any testosterone, which I believe should be included, but Arnold's cycle obviously worked wonders combined with his genetics, diet and training. Nor is it believed he did took an AI and he didn't do PCT for the mere fact that he did not actually come off but instead "cruised" on lower doses od Dbol and Deca. I've done Primo, Dbol and Deca but never as laid out in a lengthy and high dose cycle such as the one Arnold apparently did. Am I thinking about his? I would be lying if I said I wasn't. I'd be reluctant to do it w/out test nor an AI though. And I wouldn't repeat as he did w/out coming off and doing PCT. But I first want to know if there's anyone else who would actually consider the cycle as laid out in a previous recent post titled "Cruising on 'bol". If you're unfamiliar with this cycle it goes as follows:

Blast
Weeks 1-5
Primo 600mg EW
Dbol 60mg ED

Weeks 6-10
Primo 800mg EW
Dbol 80mg ED

Weeks 11-14
Primo 1000mg EW
Dbol 100mg ED

Weeks 15-17
Primo 800mg EW
Dbol 80mg ED

Weeks 18-20
Primo 600mg EW
Dbol 60mg ED

"Cruise"
Weeks 21-26
Dbol 30mg ED
Deca 200mg EW

Note: No Test, No AI and No PCT

Then, repeat above cycle

that is not thing compared to all the shit that pro take these day. these days guy take 3 times that not adding all the different compounds a stack they do,

Test is not included because the d-bol is serving as the androgen replacement and will help to maintain libido. The only issue is that it is 17aa and run for 26 weeks. That's pretty extreme...

Using the DHT based Primo could of helped prevent the gyno. Along with luck. I believe this is an accurate cycle of what he may of used. Like GMO said the dbol served as the test. I believe that if you added some things to this to bring it up to today's standards of what we know this could be a very good cycle but would still be a cycle with no breaks. Which if you are on HRT is not so bad. Because you are on all the time anyway. The Dbol dose is high and the duration is long. Some people say that the 17aa steroids are not as bad on the liver as suggested but we know that it does put at least some type of strain on the liver based on blood work. I would lower the duration and the dose and replace with test. I would add aromasin for an AI to be safe because we all are not as lucky as arnold. For the cruising part of the cycle I would use test instead of Dbol. Not sure if I would include the Deca. If you are already on HRT for life then I guess why not include the deca just to give it a try. I don't know what to think of this yet but it is not that extreme compared to what many pros take today. I would be much safer than using things like slin and all the other extras people include nowadays.

Makes sense that the Dbol was replacing the need for test from an androgenic stand point. I would consider doing it as a "mini" Arnold-cycle. That is, scaling back the doses and cutting the cycle length about in half. Just to get a taste of what a Primo/Dbol cycle can do b/c I don't know anybody who's ran Primo and Dbol together and only Primo and Dbol together. I would add an AI and follow with PCT. I have to finish my current cycle, PCT and time off before making a final decision. I also might substitute the Dbol w/ a more "gentle" oral after 6-8 weeks. Anavar perhaps. Total cycle length would be around 14 weeks. Then, maybe cruise on Test for a short time until PCT. This is just an idea I'm mulling over. It's interesting to know if anyone else is thinking of running a modified version of the Arnold stack.

IML Gear Cream!
Makes sense that the Dbol was replacing the need for test from an androgenic stand point. I would consider doing it as a "mini" Arnold-cycle. That is, scaling back the doses and cutting the cycle length about in half. Just to get a taste of what a Primo/Dbol cycle can do b/c I don't know anybody who's ran Primo and Dbol together and only Primo and Dbol together. I would add an AI and follow with PCT. I have to finish my current cycle, PCT and time off before making a final decision. I also might substitute the Dbol w/ a more "gentle" oral after 6-8 weeks. Anavar perhaps. Total cycle length would be around 14 weeks. Then, maybe cruise on Test for a short time until PCT. This is just an idea I'm mulling over. It's interesting to know if anyone else is thinking of running a modified version of the Arnold stack.

I would def include the Deca with the d-bol, the two ran together produce ridiculous gains.

getting legit Primo is going to be a challenge.

I kinda want to do a "mini" Arnold cycle of lower dose Primo/Dbol for 8 or so weeks, just to see what it's like.

Primo price at those doses for that long will break a bank fast...u got the cash then jump on it....good luck!

Would I like that much Primo? You bet (who wouldn't) But Nope, can't sabotage the mortgage for all that Primo but a mini-Arnold cycle would be doable fiancially not to mention easier on the liver as opposed to 26 straight weeks on Dbol. 26 weeks is probably at least triple the maximum recommended time on a 17a/a oral.

Back then during Arnold's time they didn't know wtf they were doing when using steroids. their training was fukup too as they overstrained with no rest days.

I have been considering an Arnold-esque mini-cycle as well (mini compared to his). Waiting to start a 12 week test e d-bol kicker cycle right now to get used to pinning and if all goes well I would like to add primo in a future cycle at 600mg (300x2ew) a week and maybe extend cycle to 15 weeks.

Obvious tweeks will be an AI, HCG, and PCT, possibly caber for anti prolactin and positive libido sides. For me adding a high dose of Primo along with dbol is what makes it an "Arnold" cycle. I wouldn't have even started with this beginner cycle if more reasonable experts here and other forums had not recommended getting used to pinning with just test. I guess you need to get the muscle used to injections and primo tends to be one of the heavier and hence more painful substances from what I hear. That being said, I've seen some bulk deals for HG Primo on some well known sources that are tempting me to stock up early...

Last edited:
I kinda want to do a "mini" Arnold cycle of lower dose Primo/Dbol for 8 or so weeks, just to see what it's like.

I've heard 8 weeks would be a waste on primo as it comes on real slow and its takeoff is real slow even when you start seeing effects. I've heard even 12 is too short for a primo cycle.

I've heard 8 weeks would be a waste on primo as it comes on real slow and its takeoff is real slow even when you start seeing effects. I've heard even 12 is too short for a primo cycle.

Any Enanthate ester should be run for 10+ weeks...

I wouldn't say it comes on slow...4-5 weeks, which is common for all Enanthate compounds. It also isn't "heavier"...the ester weight is the same for test-e, mast-e, tren-e, etc.

You also don't need Caber for a test/primo/dbol cycle. None of those compounds bind the progesterone receptor.

Last edited:
Have any of these supposed pro cycles been confirmed by actual pros?

it says dbol for 26 weeks and then repeat?..so i think the OP says arnold was on dbol 365 days a year if im not mistaken?

Have any of these supposed pro cycles been confirmed by actual pros?

That would be the day. Dorian Yates I think posted an article in a mag recently about one of his cycles but his dosages were obviously fudged. I don't remember the numbers but they were low.

no one knows what cycles arnold took..all the cycles are just a myth... untill the big cheif says his cycles himslef i call bullshit!

Back