• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AndroLean -- The premier fat loss formula of the 21st century

IML Gear Cream!
doesn't losing fat require cardio? your heart has to be pumping and sweat dripping, otherwise just get a lipo?

No lots of things can cause fat loss...cardio's good but any calorie deficit even in the absence of cardio will burn fat. Whenever your body needs energy and there's no ready source available it starts to burn fat (and muscle as well if you're not careful)

Take a look at the diet and nutrition stickies if you want to understand better.

doesn't losing fat require cardio? your heart has to be pumping and sweat dripping, otherwise just get a lipo?

All that is really required is a caloric deficit and weight training. If you do cardio only in an effort to lose fat, the amount lost will be roughly equal parts fat and muscle.

First come, first serve on the 14th for the presale. Limited amount of people are going to be able to access the website, so get up early!!!

The wait is over in a matter of hours....

Funny how long the wait has been, but we are almost here. Get your androlean orders now and be the first to try this new formula!

New formula is out now and we are shipping! This one is going to be special imo

What about running AndroLean with Osta RX for a full recomp effect. would the andro make the osta more effective meaning I would need a lower dose?

I'm not sure if it will make the Osta more effective or not...? Good question, but the combo alone will be a hell of a good cutter and nice LBM gain.

I'm not sure if it will make the Osta more effective or not...? Good question, but the combo alone will be a hell of a good cutter and nice LBM gain.
Unfortunately, there isn't alot of research on Osta (as compared to more established drugs), so I am not sure how the carrier could effect metabolism. You could always start lower.

I'm doing an 8 week run. I took starting photos and I'll be taking week 4 and week 8 photos under the same light and dry conditions, no greasing this time to irritate the skeptics :dance:

I'm doing an 8 week run. I took starting photos and I'll be taking week 4 and week 8 photos under the same light and dry conditions, no greasing this time to irritate the skeptics :dance:

lol, ya I remember all the hate for that

Back