• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Disgraceful!

D

david

IML Gear Cream!
'Santa' Man Charged in Kin's Death

WARREN, Mich. (AP) - A 65-year-old man who dressed as Santa Claus for the city's Thanksgiving parade was charged with stabbing his daughter to death during an argument about Christmas decorations.

Frederick Kaercher was being held Wednesday on murder charges in the death of 31-year-old Monica Kaercher.

"They were arguing over Christmas decorations. It appears that was the precipitating argument," prosecutor Robert Merrelli told the Detroit Free Press for a story in Thursday's editions.

Police said the argument led Kaercher to accuse his daughter of stealing some personal items. The argument moved to the kitchen, where Kaercher grabbed a butcher's knife and stabbed his daughter in the neck, said Detective David Andrews.

In addition to the annual Thanksgiving parade, Kaercher made appearances at city hall during the holidays, said Warren Deputy Mayor Mike Greiner.

Last year, heart problems kept Kaercher from serving as Santa Claus but his daughter continued to help organize the parade, said parade chairman Jeff Cutter.

now thats fuqed up

they both wear red and are never seen in the same place at the same time.

Originally posted by mmafiter

Hmmmm.....S-A-N-T-A.......S-A-T-A-N

Coincidence? I think NOT!!!:mad::finger:

Is that you, Church Lady?

Originally posted by seyone
they both wear red and are never seen in the same place at the same time.

Man, I'm so glad I'm not a child reading this!!! You both would ruin my christmas! :lol:

Nothing like a little quality time with the family over the holidays, eh? :rolleyes:

Back