• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

sustanon 300

shadybradyd

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
any tips on reducing pain for the days following the injects? i rotate shoulders n glutes. i work construction and hard to manuever with the soreness. loving the gains.

any tips on reducing pain for the days following the injects? i rotate shoulders n glutes. i work construction and hard to manuever with the soreness. loving the gains.

Quads were better than the glutes for me. I could work with a sore quad better than the sore glute. I also work construction, alone, so I need to move :) Sust swelled me up 90% of the time 2-3 days after injection. I couldn't stand the glute.

Quads were nice and easy and alot easier to mask/deal with the swolleness.

How much sus you taking anyway?

I wrote a little instruction manual awhile back I'll try and find it and post it for you

Don't psych yourself out bro. If you are going in upper and outer part of the glute you won't hit a bone I promise! It might feel like the bone when you push with your fingers but there is probably a couple inches of muscle and fat there. Make sure you go straight in and straight out on the same angle. I find if I lean against the bathroom counter and relax and bend my leg slightly it makes it much easier aswell. Go in quick and smooth asperate, if no blood just some bubbles push the oil in for a count of 10, then remove the needle for a count of about 5 then apply pressure with coton ball and massage for a minute.

Don't psych yourself out bro. If you are going in upper and outer part of the glute you won't hit a bone I promise! It might feel like the bone when you push with your fingers but there is probably a couple inches of muscle and fat there. Make sure you go straight in and straight out on the same angle. I find if I lean against the bathroom counter and relax and bend my leg slightly it makes it much easier aswell. Go in quick and smooth asperate, if no blood just some bubbles push the oil in for a count of 10, then remove the needle for a count of about 5 then apply pressure with coton ball and massage for a minute.

This wa for glutes but works for delts and quads aswell

Back