IronMag Research Chems

400 mg/ml Enanthate????

No Rest for the Wicked
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

400 mg/ml Enanthate????

Quick question. A friend of mine is about to purchase a 12ml bottle of Test E 400mg/ml. Ive never heard of E being dosed this high. When he told me initially it was 400 mg Test I immediately said it had to be a blend. Well I checked up on it and it says its all E ester. Does this seem fishy to anybody. I didnt think 400mg could be suspended in that ester alone? Feedback please before he does something stupid.

Also it says it contains EO. Dont know what that means.
    Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift this heavy ass weight. R.C.

Rep Points

I wouldn't get it. This sounds like it may be risky. First why would it be in a 12ML vial instead of 10ML. 400mg/ML is very high usually this would require something like Ethyl Oleate to help keep it in the solution but even then it would probably crash. Even if it was real it would probably crash inside your muscle causing very painful injections. I would not use it.

Twisted Steel

Rep Points

X2 EO is ethyl Oleate which it sounds like it has but look around at all the pharm grade gear...you never see 400mg there's a reason...if he insist on buying it...he could always shoot 1/2 cc if it's too much..but like Tgb said I would pass

No Rest for the Wicked
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I will pass on the message. Thanks guys.
    Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift this heavy ass weight. R.C.

Rep Points

ahh that would be to painful imo. thats pretty high concentration

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Work IN Progress View Post
    Quick question. A friend of mine is about to purchase a 12ml bottle of Test E 400mg/ml. Ive never heard of E being dosed this high. When he told me initially it was 400 mg Test I immediately said it had to be a blend. Well I checked up on it and it says its all E ester. Does this seem fishy to anybody. I didnt think 400mg could be suspended in that ester alone? Feedback please before he does something stupid.

What's the name of the lab?

We Will Rise
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I believe i did use a similar gear 4-5 years ago, the label was in spanish, said test e 400...
    Use Coupon Code "IMImosted" to receive 10%-30% Off

.::.:: Legend ::.::.
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

My friend in the gym bought a 12mL of Test-E from a local dealer...ran it for a few weeks with his cylcle and didnt notice any changes. It was a blend. When I told him not to get it, he called me stupid.

Rep Points

wow 400ml/cc, is really really high, i think that is why the guy put it in ethyl oleate. i would buy it and cut it down to 200ml/cc. many large pharmaceutical companies use this in their injectable products. just look at your multi shoot vials when you get it from the pharmacy.

Rep Points

400 mg/mL ENANTHATE

I just started taking 400mg/ml enanthate (10ml bottle) and I wanted to know if anybody heard anything about it. My plug told me it was new stock. The name brand is "NUPHARM" . Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Rep Points

OP, EO is Ethyl Oleate (I'm not sure exact on spelling) its a new carrier for powder and can be used in place of cottonseed, grapeseed or any other normal injection oil. The reason why this 400MG/ML test might be feasible is because EO can hold a lot more hormone per ML then normal oil. The downside is that some people have an allergic reaction to this specific compound, I don't think its a scam since he specified EO and that's why its high concentration, might hurt like a bitch but sounds ok to me.

Rep Points

are you guys forgetting back in the day T400 by dencal it was painful but sure worked.

with that said 12ml vial? i have never seen one...

Rep Points

What does that mean to crash?

Mad Chemist

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvey View Post
    What does that mean to crash?
    Crystals of powder from in the vial.
    All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

My buddy used to call t400 "THE TRUTH"

shit would cripple you though. Lucky for him he eats so many pain meds that he never noticed.
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Work IN Progress View Post

I've taken SuperTest E 450 from another source before... Never again, I couldn't even walk for a few days! That shit fucked me up!!

Live Big and Strong
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

EO is primarily used to make the gear "painless" its the Benzyl Benzoate that actually is the dilutent. The saturation level of BB for Enth ester is higher then Prop ester. Prop is about 50mg/ml (published saturation) but many UGL run their concentration at 100mg/ml. Hurts like a mother. Same with Enth ester. 400mg/ml or 4540mg/ml is really stretching the dilutent. Gonna really hurt.

Rep Points

Some 10ml vials can be overfilled. I can get close to 60ml in the 50ml jugs i get.

as far as 400mg/ml it is possiable but im guessing EO used to hold it. and who really knows if its a true 400 maybe its a 300 and there selling at a 400 thinking no one is going to know. I say PASS

Stick with the proven guys.

Rep Points

I got it

Quote Originally Posted by TGB1987 View Post
    I wouldn't get it. This sounds like it may be risky. First why would it be in a 12ML vial instead of 10ML. 400mg/ML is very high usually this would require something like Ethyl Oleate to help keep it in the solution but even then it would probably crash. Even if it was real it would probably crash inside your muscle causing very painful injections. I would not use it.

I got it and it does hurt like hell but mine is a 10ml bottle. One thing is after two days of injecting I get like fever hot for a few hours. Thinking it's my blood pressure but sure.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I've made it 500mg/mL and its great. Stuff from Mexico was sometimes 400, i.e. T400 which was I believe enanthate and prop, even tougher than enanthate alone. This is very easy to make at this concentration.

Cypionate would be tougher, but enanthate in standard oil (I used Walnut) is totally doable, very easy.

Rep Points

nice mudge glad tobhear its not painful bro

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk