Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

This sk1t is pissing me off !!!!!!!

In your bedroom hittin your girl doggy style
    Rep Points

This sk1t is pissing me off !!!!!!!

Now we ALL know what HCG is for. It brings your balls back. Will someone PLEASE tell me WHY these MOFOS are advertising it as a WEIGHT LOSS AGENT. Some of you might not think this is a big deal but to me it is because I'm tired of MOFOS LYING !!!!

BEEFCAKE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Because people will buy anything if it has a promise of "WEIGHT LOSS!" behind it. You could tell people to inject lemonade (along w/ this insanely restricted diet) and you'll lose weight w/o having to work out at all! Just send me 3 installments of $500 each.

All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by purplerain View Post
    Now we ALL know what HCG is for. It brings your balls back. Will someone PLEASE tell me WHY these MOFOS are advertising it as a WEIGHT LOSS AGENT. Some of you might not think this is a big deal but to me it is because I'm tired of MOFOS LYING !!!!
    well, the hcg diet is supposed to be around 500 to 800 calories a day. No shit your gonna lose weight as well as muscle. Ive been skeptical of the hgc diet myself. Honestly, I think it is desinged for women, in reguars to weight loss. Dont quote me on that!
    "Without sacrifice, comes no reward"!

Rep Points

Always something new to take the desperate people trying to lose weight for their money. The is only one thing that works in my mind that is hard work, determination, diet, nutrition, and training. No easy way out of it. You have to put in the work. You have to want it.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    Because people will buy anything if it has a promise of "WEIGHT LOSS!" behind it. You could tell people to inject lemonade (along w/ this insanely restricted diet) and you'll lose weight w/o having to work out at all! Just send me 3 installments of $500 each.
    Sold!
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Oh I know what you mean. They then restrict you to 600 cal a day for a certain amount of time. Jesus ita not the hcg doing shit. It's the insanely low caloric intake. I'm thinking people are going to start running into vitamin deficiencies with diets like that

Questions? Free free to email me
    ALVgear-Rep@countermail.com

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by keith1569 View Post
    Oh I know what you mean. They then restrict you to 600 cal a day for a certain amount of time. Jesus ita not the hcg doing shit. It's the insanely low caloric intake. I'm thinking people are going to start running into vitamin deficiencies with diets like that
    +1
    everyone i live around always starts talking diet and working out at the pool and they all look like ret...There fat wifes talking about why they hate diets cause they dont work..the sad thing is they have no fucking clue about what a diet is, they think that it has to be eating nothing they like and not alot of it and walking for 20 min as working out...and it doesnt work lol or even better a couple dudes talking "yea ill get ripped soon cause im gunna do my cut diet" and i say what is that? "its where i just eat a ham sandwhich for lunch and a small burger for dinner thats it and sometimes no lunch at all just one small meal a day" lol i cant fucking stand it, annd if i start trying to tell them anything oh hell no they know all about working out! or even better is when i suggest lifting weights for girls and they all say "oh no i dont want to get ripped and buff like bodybuilder chicks" like if they touch a weight they get ripped and buff like its so easy and doesnt take years of hard work. i just laugh and say dont worry you cant get buff or ripped and exit on that
    Last edited by pitbullguy0101; 03-20-2011 at 01:19 PM.

Rep Points

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pitbullguy0101 View Post
    +1
    everyone i live around always starts talking diet and working out at the pool and they all look like ret...There fat wifes talking about why they hate diets cause they dont work..the sad thing is they have no fucking clue about what a diet is, they think that it has to be eating nothing they like and not alot of it and walking for 20 min as working out...and it doesnt work lol or even better a couple dudes talking "yea ill get ripped soon cause im gunna do my cut diet" and i say what is that? "its where i just eat a ham sandwhich for lunch and a small burger for dinner thats it and sometimes no lunch at all just one small meal a day" lol i cant fucking stand it, annd if i start trying to tell them anything oh hell no they know all about working out! or even better is when i suggest lifting weights for girls and they all say "oh no i dont want to get ripped and buff like bodybuilder chicks" like if they touch a weight they get ripped and buff like its so easy and doesnt take years of hard work. i just laugh and say dont worry you cant get buff or ripped and exit on that
    20 minutes !! Fuck that - what is the TA on that HCG diet. I don't want to work- I just want to look good. WTF

Rep Points

i eat 500 calories for breakfast lol

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Same concept as the myth that all you need to get jacked are aas - you can eat shit and never workout and in less than 10 days you'll resemble a greek mythological god.

Rep Points

Well, the original rationale for the hcg diet was created by a doctor in the 50's who was injecting real hcg into patients for weight loss. the idea is that when a woman is pregnant, the hcg is responsible for freeing up all the calories and nutrients to be used by the baby. This is why a pregnant woman can eat total crap food and the baby is not harmed, but the mother is. He theorized that by freeing up the energy easier, a person can burn more calories. Of course, it's really difficult to tease out the difference between the injections and the low calorie diet. anyone is going to lose weight on a low calorie diet. Placebos can have a profound effect on motivation as well.

The hcg that is being sold is not really hcg, it's a serum that they drink, which dr. scally claims is impossible to be absorbed through our stomachs. It's a gimmick that motivates people to diet and exercise.

Rep Points

the hcg if mixed like the protocol says it really does cut fat very quick, women that have a problem with losing the last little bit on their ass works wonders for. have had many friends try it and really works..

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by letsgetbig View Post
    the hcg if mixed like the protocol says it really does cut fat very quick, women that have a problem with losing the last little bit on their ass works wonders for. have had many friends try it and really works..
    correlation does not equal causation.

I'm not saying it doesn't work, just saying that we shouldn't be convinced of something because of testimonials. Just because somebody took something and lost weight does not lead us to conclude that there was a cause and effect. Now, if 500 women took it and lost weight compared to a placebo/control group of 500 women who did not lose weight, then we might see a cause and effect relationship. Even then we would want to see more similar studies with similar results.

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by purplerain View Post
    I'm on another board (un-related to bb'ing) that has a 'training' section. There's about 3-4 huge threads about the hCG diet. I get on there and bust their ballz about it all the time. These dudes have spent the last 5, 10, 15, 20 years laying around the house eating QP's w/cheese & taco bell. Now they want a quick fix to get jerked & desirable. It's a joke... You know that 90% of them are going to go back to the 'drive-thru' diet after 8 weeks of dropping weight from their 500 cal/day diet, then gain it all back +some. I get a kick out of the dudes that lost 30+ pounds in 2-3 months, then gained it back and are complaining that the weight isn't coming off as fast as it did on the first 'cycle'... Good times.
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    You may be able to sell me just about anything...

GYCH!
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by exphysiologist88 View Post
    Well, the original rationale for the hcg diet was created by a doctor in the 50's who was injecting real hcg into patients for weight loss. the idea is that when a woman is pregnant, the hcg is responsible for freeing up all the calories and nutrients to be used by the baby. This is why a pregnant woman can eat total crap food and the baby is not harmed, but the mother is. He theorized that by freeing up the energy easier, a person can burn more calories. Of course, it's really difficult to tease out the difference between the injections and the low calorie diet. anyone is going to lose weight on a low calorie diet. Placebos can have a profound effect on motivation as well.

The hcg that is being sold is not really hcg, it's a serum that they drink, which dr. scally claims is impossible to be absorbed through our stomachs. It's a gimmick that motivates people to diet and exercise.
    I'll be gotdamm that's a serious gimmick and the MOFO is GETTIN PAIDDDDDD!!!! ALL dat damm loot

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TGB1987 View Post
    Always something new to take the desperate people trying to lose weight for their money. The is only one thing that works in my mind that is hard work, determination, diet, nutrition, and training. No easy way out of it. You have to put in the work. You have to want it.
    tried reppin' ya for that, but i gotta spread some around...
    "MY NAME IS SUE, HOW DO YOU DO? NOW YOU GONNA DIE!!!!!"

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by exphysiologist88 View Post
    correlation does not equal causation.

I'm not saying it doesn't work, just saying that we shouldn't be convinced of something because of testimonials. Just because somebody took something and lost weight does not lead us to conclude that there was a cause and effect. Now, if 500 women took it and lost weight compared to a placebo/control group of 500 women who did not lose weight, then we might see a cause and effect relationship. Even then we would want to see more similar studies with similar results.
    NOW that's how the SCIENTIFIC PROCESS works. You have a hypothisis and them you test it to find if it's true.

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Klutch View Post

LOL, rookie.

Be Genetically Different
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I did notice that when i was on you tube.
    Least the vids helped me understand how to mix it

The worst thing is that fucking rubber band thing !!!
    Place a rubber band around your waist for 10min and loose fat.....

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Klutch View Post
    I eat 500 calories for breakfast when I'm dieting to lose weight lol.