• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need help picking supplements

Josh99

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi,
I am having a very hard time picking supplements to buy and was wondering if you guys could help me.

Right now I have jack3d but think I need to get off that cause I'm taking 6 scoops now. I have also had no xplode but that stuff is crap.

My goal is to gain size and strength and my diet is under control so no worry there.

One thing that I have been looking at is testosterone boosters like novedex but on amazon that's $79. So should I stick to Creatine? And also what are some good stacks that I could use.

Sorry for all the questions but hope u guys can help me thanks.

Check out Ironmaglabs.com

All their products are amazing. From test boosters,creatine,and protein to PH's and PCT products. You won't be dissapointed.

If you need a discount on test boosters I can provide. Just send me a PM (can you PM at 3 posts? lol)

I don't really understand what PH's are could someone explain PH's to me.

While you are learning about PH start off slow with some basics. For a test booster look for products with DAA in it.
-Creatine
-DAA
-Multi vitamin

K so Creatine, test booster, and multi vitamin is a good stack?

Also is there a test booster that you would recommend.

Back