• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

People waiting for orders

nyf1nest

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is on US Postal Service website

Information on Inbound International Mail
Due to recent incidents involving international cargo, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) instituted heightened security measures to safeguard air transport. These directives apply to U.S. bound international mail and cargo.

The U.S. Postal Service is working with the Universal Postal Union (UPU) and the designated postal operators of its member countries to provide support and assistance in adhering to these TSA directives.

In December 2010, the holiday surge in international mail volume to the U.S., along with severe weather conditions in many parts of Europe and limited availability of air transport, contributed to widespread delays in transit times for international mail bound for the U.S. In addition, airlines operating at major air transit hubs have been unable to provide mail transit services for postal packets and parcels.

Since that time, a world-wide effort among UPU members and postal operators to meet the requirements of the new TSA directives has resulted in improvements in transit times for international mail bound for the U.S.

However, international packages from some points outside the U.S. may be subject to delays of several days above normal transit times as foreign postal operators continue to make progress in implementing the necessary adjustments to their operations. The U.S. Postal Service regrets any inconvenience these temporary increases in transit times may create for its customers.

Currently, mail from the United States to all countries is being handled under normal operating conditions, with these exceptions (Effective 3/16/2011):

Thanks I've actually been reading these forums for a while decided to make an account, everyone seems to be nervous and waiting on there "cds" which is understandable just thought this might seem to ease some nerves lol.

That's a great first post. :D
Thanks for the clarification bro.

No problem brother just spreading the knowledge

Excellent info for everyone. Should calm some nerves.

The man speaks the truth, so many of the guys here thought i was full of shit and just making excuses....hhhmm not so much anymore.
Hey GXR can you drop me a pm so I can respond back to you with some order information for help? Thanks brother.

yep exactly,,like i've said so many other times before,,when customs decides to hold a container,they can hold it up to 30 days,,then release it if all is well..

IML Gear Cream!
yep exactly,,like i've said so many other times before,,when customs decides to hold a container,they can hold it up to 30 days,,then release it if all is well..

Looks like TSA has really tighted up for both domestic and international.I ship intl on a regualr basis ( shoes) and it takes much longer than anybody would think.

I ship to all of South America, Brazil, Argentina, ect 6lbs boxes mostly. Regular mail and I have never seen it go over 21 days. I watch my postals with tracking # all invoices have one. www.usps.com

yeah but everything coming in from across the atlantic,,europe,,etc,,etc,,is a totally diff animal...i could bet on it..south america not so much i think..???

Want your gear quick , go domestic ? ! Otherwise be willing to wait .
That said : no one from Naps can brag about speedy delivery ..

yeah but everything coming in from across the atlantic,,europe,,etc,,etc,,is a totally diff animal...i could bet on it..south america not so much i think..???

Order stuff from china all the time. The longest it ever took to get a package was 30 days and that was during the holiday delays mentioned by the OP in this thread.Usually it takes about 3 weeks. So don't bet on it.

Back