• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Another Jack3d question

MrSlave

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I've been doing some research on finding the best preworkout supp and this one seems to be the most recommended here as well as other sites. My question is that I have an anxiety disorder, and I've read the bottle saying don't take this if you have "psychiatric issues", so my question is that do you think it will exacerbate it my anxiety, and if so what are some possible other options out there?

Caffeine and 1-3D can potentially have some pretty rough sides for people who already have issues with anxiety. If you're going to try this stuff, try just 1 scoop or half a scoop.

It does amplify any anxiety issues you may experience, it wont cause new ones, but if your mind races while you're worrying or over thinking about something, I found it makes it worse. If you decide to use it anyways, maybe save it for your big days like legs when you really need the bump, then go home alone lol

Ya I knew about the caffeine being a catalyst for anxiety, so I did a little experimenting this past week, and found that drinking 2 cans of coke and I seemed fine. Granted a can of coke only has 35mg of caffeine per can. I may just up it the experiment to around 3 cans to see how I react. Maybe it's more the 1-3D that I have to worry about more the caffeine.

Also, make sure you don't take it to late. It kept me up most of the night and the whole time I could feel my heart beating through my chest. I won't take it again, personally, I recommend White Flood by Controlled Labs.

IMO its not the caffeine, most good cups of coffee have 100mg, its the 1-3D

It does amplify any anxiety issues you may experience, it wont cause new ones, but if your mind races while you're worrying or over thinking about something, I found it makes it worse. If you decide to use it anyways, maybe save it for your big days like legs when you really need the bump, then go home alone lol
I've had anxiety issues my entire life. Just bizarre brain chemistry I guess, is there anything similar to Jack-3d or will just keeping up with my creatine be my best bet for a preworkout supp? Maybe some beta-alanine?

Also, make sure you don't take it to late. It kept me up most of the night and the whole time I could feel my heart beating through my chest. I won't take it again, personally, I recommend White Flood by Controlled Labs.
Just checked White Flood out and it seems to be a really good alternative. May just have to give it a go.

I've had anxiety issues my entire life. Just bizarre brain chemistry I guess, is there anything similar to Jack-3d or will just keeping up with my creatine be my best bet for a preworkout supp? Maybe some beta-alanine?
I have had battles with anxiety in the past. Like I said, I currently use White Flood. It gives a nice clean boost without feeling all cracked out. I take it around 5pm and don't have any trouble sleeping.

IML Gear Cream!
Unless someone recommends a different supp, I think I'm going to go with White Flood. Seems like a perfect fit for me and my absurd brain:ohyeah: . Thanks for the letting me know about this one TampaSRT.

Good question! I've noticed an increase in anxiety for a long time during and after my workouts but I've been taking Jack3d or NO Xplod before workouts for years. Maybe I'll try lowering the dose instead of frantically wishing I had a xanax.

Caffeine and 1-3D might exacerbate your anxiety, even though jacked3D is a very good preworkout, I tend to start getting a tolerance to its effects within 3 weeks. If you want to take it try half the doasage then up the dosage from there.

Ya I ended up going with White Flood. Took one scoop to test it out since it's my day off. Anxiety seems to be a little up but nothing more then usual. Energy level is def. up. Just got finished with a bad bout with Guillain-Barré Syndrome(read about it). So my first official day back in the gym will be on Monday. Pretty stoked. Gonna be a little embarrassed on the amount of weight I'll be able to actually lift :geewhiz:, oh well got to crawl before you can walk I guess. Thanks for all the supplement info, and I'll keep you guys posted on my progress.

i read somewhere anxiety comes from hormonal imbalance. make you could get some blood work done and try hrt. dont know if this will help but having anxiety is no fun. i know a guy who wont travel more than 5 miles from his home. that sucks ill pray for you guys. be blesed klutch

Be careful BRO... While I can't say enough good things about my experience on Jack3d, I also do not have an anxierty disorder.. Watch yourself and stay away from the stims.. Prob not a bad idea to get a work up with your doc before starting any such regimen. I am new here to this site but I have been working out and taking supps for years and I am very involved in other body building forums. Be well

Thanks for all the responses guys. I ended up going with White Flood and it doesn't trigger any or much anxiety when I take it. Gives me an incredible amount of "clean" energy, none of the cracked out feeling some have said about Jack3d.

Thanks for all the responses guys. I ended up going with White Flood and it doesn't trigger any or much anxiety when I take it. Gives me an incredible amount of "clean" energy, none of the cracked out feeling some have said about Jack3d.
Glad it worked out for you.

IML Gear Cream!
Took it for about a week and suddenly it turned on me. My anxiety went up sky high, so I just stopped taking it. I was on a maximum of one scoop daily. I think it may have been the caffeine in it, but who knows. I guess off to find the next pre-workout supplement. Or I just may stick with plain old micronized creatine. Might try Purple Wrath by Controlled Labs since it's caffeine free, but whatever I try this time will def. be a single serving instead of an entire tub :loser2: haha

I think that it probably would, but I would think that it would only be for when you are actually on it.

My anxiety went up sky high, so I just stopped taking it.

Send it to me! haha
Just in case you have thought about trying NOXplode caffeine free... I though it sounded like a bunch of crap until I tried it. A BSN rep at our gym gave me a sample pack, now I know that it's a bunch of crap! If I were you man, I would just go with coffee. If it makes your anxiety worse, make your coffee progressively weaker until you find what you can handle. No telling how much caffeine is in a preworkout drink.

Send it to me! haha
If there was a way I could send it to you I most def. would in a heartbeat. For me I think it's just going to be a trial and error experiment with what causes and what doesn't cause this bloody anxiety. I'm definitely going with sample packs of pre-workout supps from now on haha. But the coffee idea is a good one.

I am pretty new to this and while I do not have any anxiety disorders I am pretty sensitive to stimulants.. should I stay away from Jack 3d or do the jitters go away after a few doses.

So I've been doing some research on finding the best preworkout supp and this one seems to be the most recommended here as well as other sites. My question is that I have an anxiety disorder, and I've read the bottle saying don't take this if you have "psychiatric issues", so my question is that do you think it will exacerbate it my anxiety, and if so what are some possible other options out there?

well the feeling of being al cranked up on stimulants can give you teh sense of anxiety or make it worse IF you are dealing with something that is constantoy making you anxious.....

this is why, (and I take lorazapam at times for anxiety too), this is why in my mind, I treat the gym like my place away from everything..... It is where I go, I give myself time to do something for myself, away from any anxiety. if I am taking a stimulant for working out, I stay focused on what I am doing and I dont use my cell phone, I think about the workout as I am doing it. When I have allowed my mind to wander, I lose interest and motivation for even being at the gym and that is probably with most to some degree....

If you were to drink a red bull , does tht mess with your head? If not, then moving up to Jacked or something else, at the lower dosage of 1 scoop, NOT 3, you would probably be ok but I ant a doctor, I am just relating to how I think I would react.

I am a huge fan of Jack3d but if you are having anxiety issues you may just want to keep it real and go with just a dose of cre.. I love my PWO's dont get me wrong but we also grow to be very dependent on them. Remember the reason we got into lifting and building muscles was because we had the drive and motivation and nothing else got in the way. I would suggest Yok3d because its stimulant level is a bit lower but dont make yourself crazy. Its not like you cant get a good workout without anything.

I am a huge fan of Jack3d but if you are having anxiety issues you may just want to keep it real and go with just a dose of cre.. I love my PWO's dont get me wrong but we also grow to be very dependent on them. Remember the reason we got into lifting and building muscles was because we had the drive and motivation and nothing else got in the way. I would suggest Yok3d because its stimulant level is a bit lower but dont make yourself crazy. Its not like you cant get a good workout without anything.

Good post :winkfinger: There are also tons of non-stim pre-workouts out there, such as Ultima and Ragnarok. I've heard people rave about both.

i didnt read your late comment MrSlave before I posted earlier today ...
with that said... glad to see you found something that works for u....

I bought some jack3d, used no explode in recent past at 2 1/2 scoops, i think that was the day I strained my upper forearm and/or brachalis area doing hammer curls, sometimes too much aggression can hurt.

Back