• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Seriously naps.....

xxxtreme36

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Soooo i was interested in placing a order....and once again, there site is saying server shutting down. Anyone know why this is? It did it to me lastnight as well

no kidding, im a network administrator and our internet NEVER goes down this often. It was a curious question. Relax

ya especially when u drop tons of money and as soon as its picked up but your product isn't shipped out the site goes down... can make you nervous, especially when another site went down and took most of your money a few months ago.

But naps did come through for me already I'm not to worried yet, especially when the site literally goes down all the time.

i amongst many understand technology downtime, but this has been quite frequent the last month, kind of hard to make people feel comfortable with spending alot of money when they cannot contact their site half of the time. Im waiting on a pack from early feb and was looking to get another, then when i go to order, sites down. Makes people VERY nervous. Not trying to offend anyone, ive had great luck in the past with naps

no sweat bro......just hope they get this techy stuff fixed soon. Do it all at once late in the evening and rock and roll.....

i've never seen a post by someone claiming their stuff never showed up, i know sometimes its way late, but it does show.

dont worry guys, happens from time to time. remember your dealing with a site that specializes in a special product... updates and precautions need to be taken every so often to ensure everyones security. naps is as legit as they come. sure shipping times can take a while at times, but again, imagine the volume of orders they get coupled with customs and border protection and maybe you can begin to understand. nothing is perfect in this world... especially in the world of underground AAS.

RLiss :shooter:

I believe that was meant as a compliment... that nothing has been reported as intercepted.

Back