• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PC Games

IML Gear Cream!
I mainly play CS:S, Dota2, and recently BF4 (when I have time which is getting rarer). I have a ton of other single player games I've played. PS4 can only play BF4 at the High settings, not ultra like a PC can. The Xbone can't even display it in 1080p. These thing's are supposed to last at least 6 years lol.

I can build my own np, but I'd rather just drop some cash on a prebuilt one lol. I picked this guy up a while ago:

The Beast - 4.2 GHZ Six Core Ultimate Watercooled Gaming Machine - GamingPC Canada

beast4.png

I didn't realize that the new consoles were still that shitty.

Except for laptops, I've always built my own PCs. This past year I went way overboard though. When I'm not playing games, my case doubles as an air-conditioner. I shit you not, it cools my room down and is cold to the touch.

I'm been playing Sleeping Dogs mostly, and waiting for GTA5.

That's a solid idea. Yah these new gen. consoles are not impressive at all. I played BF4 on the Xbone and it's not nearly as user friendly as a PC to join games with friends and what not. They can finally have up to 64 players though lol.

As far as consoles go, when the Steam Box comes out, it's going to eat their lunch. It's going to ruin the consoles' stupid-ass game of coming out with the same game for the new versions of their consoles because the old games won't play on them. You buy a game on steam, it's going to work on all future versions of the Steam Box. The Steam Box will also get those with low-end PCs. That means that Microsoft is going to get hit twice (Windows and XBone).

If your looking for something challenging try dark souls its pretty good.
Dark souls 2 is coming out and the prequel demon souls is good aswell

I mainly play CS:S, Dota2, and recently BF4 (when I have time which is getting rarer). I have a ton of other single player games I've played.

I played Dota on battle.net off and on for nearly a decade. I wanted to like Dota 2, but it was just too different for me. 10 years of developing my skills only to become a newb again. No thanks. I don't really have time to play games anymore anywhere.

The pros play for money at the tournaments. Even if I could attend the tickets for this weekend's dota2 are sold out.

EMS One Fall 2013 Dota 2 Finals

The top teams from North America, South Korea, China and Europe will meet in Tichy, Poland to crown the champion of the RaidCall EMS One Dota 2 Fall Season. Among the participating teams are the previous champion mousesports, the European powerhouse Alliance, Natus Vincere & Fnatic, Vici Gaming from China and StarTale from South Korea.

? WHERE: esltv_dota - Twitch
? WHEN: Saturday, December 7 - Sunday, December 8, 2AM PT
? INFO: Dota2 RaidCall EMS One: Finals

I know some of the Dota 2 top players. I played Dota 3.7 with them. They outclassed me so bad. I couldn't beat them in a million years.

The Elder scroll series,
Mafia : The city of lost heaven ,
Hitman series
and Max payne are my personal favorites.

Capcom Cup Finals this Saturday

The best fighting game players in the world compete for $20,000. Watch to find out who will be crowned champion in Super Street Fighter IV, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Street Fighter x Tekken. Don?t miss the special exhibition of Ultra Street Fighter IV!

? WHERE: CapcomFighters - Twitch
? WHEN: Saturday, December 14, 10AM PT

IML Gear Cream!
Wildstar: Class Overview

https://www.nerdist.com/2014/01/alien-isolation-coming-in-late-2014/

ALIEN: ISOLATION Coming In Late 2014

We?re almost a year removed from Alien: Colonial Marines, a game that was mostly memorable for how underdeveloped and glitchy it was. Playing through that game was the recreational equivalent to making out with a face hugger, leaving a gaping hole in the chest of Alien fans everywhere.

Flash forward to today, when Sega announced that they?re taking another crack at conquering Ridley Scott?s beloved universe in a new title called Alien: Isolation. The game will take place 15 years after the events of Alien, pitting you in the shoes of Ripley?s daughter, Amanda. Visually, the game is looking solid so far, as you?ll see for yourself watching the trailer below.

I?m still recovering from the heartache bestowed upon me by Colonial Marines, so I?m hoping Isolation will deliver on a level no Alien title has yet. I?m very excited about the game having a female lead, as the Alien universe seems to thrive when a woman is at the helm (Long live Ripley).

The game is set to hit PS4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC later this year. For more insight on Alien: Isolation, check out the developer diary.

Alien: Isolation Developer's Diary

As far as consoles go, when the Steam Box comes out, it's going to eat their lunch. It's going to ruin the consoles' stupid-ass game of coming out with the same game for the new versions of their consoles because the old games won't play on them. You buy a game on steam, it's going to work on all future versions of the Steam Box. The Steam Box will also get those with low-end PCs. That means that Microsoft is going to get hit twice (Windows and XBone).

$500 to $6000?!

Alien Isolation, PlayStation Now, 14 Steam Machines

Alien: Isolation First Gameplay Preview - Xbox One and PS4

Force Feed January 20

Destiny Best Ever, ESO NDA, Nosgoth (Force Feed)

The Titanfall Beta launched on both PC and Xbox One this week, and was immediately embraced by the Twitch community. On day one we saw Titanfall become the most viewed game on Twitch with 60,000+ concurrent viewers across dozens of top Twitch channels. To check out Titanfall Beta streams you need look no further than the Twitch games directory.

IML Gear Cream!
Titanfall Beta ends Feb. 19

Force Feed : ESO NDA Lifts, Titanfall Beta Open, Hearthstone Observer

What The F*ck Is This [Octodad: Dadliest Catch Gameplay, PC]

Force Feed : Buy WoW 90, WildStar Adventures, Doom Exists

Force Feed : Destiny Info Dump, Mass Effect HD, Dust

Force Feed : Heroes of the Storm Alpha, D3 XP Boost, Skywind

Force Feed : SWTOR Player Housing, DS2 PC Release, EQN Landmark

Force Feed : Titanfall vs Dark Souls 2, Back to WoW, Black Desert

http://laughingsquid.com/the-hitchh...tion-video-game-now-available-to-play-online/

The Hitchhiker?s Guide to the Galaxy? 30th Anniversary Edition Video Game Now Available to Play Online

The Hitchhiker?s Guide to the Galaxy interactive fiction video game, programmed by Steve Meretzky of developer Infocom and written by The Hitchhiker?s Guide to the Galaxy novel?s author Douglas Adams, was originally released in 1984 to much acclaim. In 2004, an updated edition created specifically to add a few graphics for the 20th anniversary of the game was put up online by BBC Radio 4. For the 30th anniversary, a brand new edition of the game has been released online.

The 20th anniversary edition?s Flash underbelly has been discarded in favor of using HTML5 in the 30th anniversary, and the update also provides a number of improvements to the user interface. Specifically, the game now includes a larger interface in general with more functionality, and it even allows players to tweet from it. More on the updates to the game is available on BBC Radio 4′s website. The Hitchhiker?s Guide to the Galaxy is currently available to play on BBC Radio 4′s website.

Back