• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PC Games

IML Gear Cream!
Console Wars | Official Trailer

I ahve already uninstall FiveM from my PC but I recommend to try this multiplayer mode. Also, try Witcher 3 especially of you like Oblivion.

The time draws near.

God of War Ragnarok Reveal Trailer

Sony Interactive Entertainment and SIE Santa Monica Studio have revealed a new God of War game -- tentatively called God of War 2 -- for the PS5, the follow up to 2018's God of War reboot, and the latter's first game since 2018, when it shipped not only of the highest-rated PS4 games, but one of the highest-rated games of all time. Given the reboot's reception, both critically and commercially, a sequel was inevitable, but it's still good to finally hear about the game in an official capacity. And as you would expect, the game is in development exclusively for the PS5, which means you will need to upgrade from PS4 if you want to continue Kratos' latest journey.

As expected, Sony Santa Monica accompanied all of this with the game's debut trailer and our first-ever look at PS5 Kratos, which looks immeasurably better than debut Kratos, also known as PS2 Kratos. Of course, the character is also much different than the original Kratos as well.

God of War as a series began in 2005 via David Jaffe, Sony Santa Monica, and of course the PS2. Since then, it's been one of PlayStation's biggest and best series, though its relevance was stumbling before 2018's reboot, which not only drastically changed the game's tone, but put the series back at the top of the industry, where it really hadn't been since 2005.

God of War 2 is in development for the PS5 and the PS5 only. If you haven't already, you should check out 2018's God of War. It's not only one of PS4's best games, but will be required playing for jumping into the sequel.

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/g...BQqoftgzZYYMv-42d_BO1nxV4XXqkG2Sc-8AgY1lQ8vfs

Unboxing the Xbox Series X

I was really hooked on Assassin?s Creed years ago. I played some parts over and over again.
So, I highly recommend. Besides the great graphics, I really like the plots they invent.

Unboxing the PlayStation 5

You Can't Use An External Drive on PlayStation 5 (At Launch)

Looking at this topic, you can understand how fast time goes... Crysis 3 has long been released, but during the creation of this topic, no one even suspected about it. Well, Borderlands is still a cool game :). I've been playing almost nothing lately, the only game I spend time on is rocket league. A really cool game that lets me relax after a hard day. I often buy rocket league items in order to simplify the gameplay or get cool stuff. Do any of you play this game? I would be interested to hear your opinion about the rocket league!

IML Gear Cream!
The PS5 could be perfect if it fixed these problems

A good selection of games for PC. I played almost everything. Now I'm playing more time lol. It seems to me that this is the most suitable game for a pleasant evening with friends. I have never met such a friendly and creative community.
So I decided to drag my best friend there, who always refused to play with me. Now we hang out together in it almost every evening. I advise everyone to try to play it! Just buy lol account for him so as not to waste time on pumping.
By the way, how do you like the latest presentation of games from Xbox?

God of War: Ragnarok – Gameplay Trailer

god-war-ragnarok-3.jpg

Sony has released a look at the upcoming God of War: Ragnarok video game in the form of a gameplay trailer and posters which reveals Thor who happens to have a few extra pounds on him.

Note, the game shouldn't be confused with the Chris Hemsworth Fat Thor from The Avengers: Endgame, as this game has nothing to do with the actor or Marvel but with Norse Mythology.

https://cosmicbook.news/god-war-rag...CKDCFvspDBDFKJKa5Tf2XMANEtTajPGOLIuH0ZWoy0AYY

Norse Expert Reacts to Thor in God of War: Ragnarok

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - Official Reveal Teaser Trailer

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - Official Reveal Trailer

IML Gear Cream!
The First 17 Minutes of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Gameplay

Sword Expert Reacts to Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Back