• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PC Games

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've played Oblivion, Fallout 3, New Vegas, and a little bit of Morrowind. Just wondering what to do next?

I've looked at Boderlands, Gothic 3, Dead Space 2 and Neverwinter Nights. I've already ordered Rage from Bethsoft and will be playing the new Skyrim when it comes out in Sept (?).

Crysis 2 looks really good, but I never played the first one

For me, first person shooters need to be truly first person. I can't stand looking over my character's shoulder all game. I need to see out of his eyes. Also, I hate team games which rules out games like Battlefield and Black Ops. I would much rather get a quest/mission and do it alone and not have to move around and avoid shooting teammates. What are your thoughts on games to play?

Borderlands, hands down.

The single player is great. It also has a great co-op multiplayer.

Don't forget to mod it a bit.

Borderlands was great, but got kind of monotonous after a while. Portal 2 is right around the corner, Homefront is out and so is Bulletstorm.

I used to love games, especially FPSers, since you could get in and out when you want. Which reminds me, if you want some good and sound advice, play with pussy instead.

I am quite sure if you have something like this waiting for you at home, you wouldn't be thinking about games. If you don't, I suggest you make it your top priority!

Jamie-Eason-400x600-31kb-media-14589-media-150644-1246613703.jpg

Your welcome.

Now that I'm done university I have no time for games. I still like to play League of Legends and Counter Strike Source once in awhile. Starcraft 2 was not bad.

I still have Oblivion, Fallout 3, and the expansion to Fallout 3 in the wrapping sitting in a dresser somewhere.

I'm looking forward to Crysis 2 just to see if my rig can handle it maxed out, Portal 2, the new Deus ex, and Diablo 3!

(I just downloaded a bittorrent of Bulletstorm at work so I'll find out soon if it works)

:lol: video games

I stopped playing video games years ago! I'd rather get laid.

:coffee:

If I was coming home to bone Jamie Eason than it would be different. I work all damn day and when I finally come home I just want shoot shit and make stuff blow up

You have a point.

I guess my mind was geared towards WoW players playing for several hours every night, drinking the mountain dews and forgetting their frozen pizzas in the oven letting it burn because they can't leave the raid they're in because they want the uber loot.

I'm in game-burnout phase right now, maybe thats why. Doesn't help my mainboard is toast already and have to rma the damned thing and it'll be gone for a month. I'll always be a pc geek though.

You have a point.

I guess my mind was geared towards WoW players playing for several hours every night, drinking the mountain dews and forgetting their frozen pizzas in the oven letting it burn because they can't leave the raid they're in because they want the uber loot.

I'm in game-burnout phase right now, maybe thats why. Doesn't help my mainboard is toast already and have to rma the damned thing and it'll be gone for a month. I'll always be a pc geek though.

I was burned out too, years ago. I play games again, with a single exception, I only play sandbox games. I play Elder Scrolls, GTA, and Fallout. I also play Borderlands, which is isn't a true sandbox, but close enough. The only non-sandbox I play is Modern Warfare.

On a related note, I paid for all of my games. Hell, I purchased the collectors editions of GTA and Fallout. But if the next GTA, Elders Scrolls or Fallout is DRM ladened, I'm going to pirate them.

:lol: video games

I stopped playing video games years ago! I'd rather get laid.

:coffee:

I'm married so can when i want. and even if I wasn't I could still get laid pretty much when ever and I'd take Skyrim any day over sex. No question. I can literally play Skyrim 10 or more hours a day and only stop because I'm tired and my mind can't take anymore. I would eff for 10 hours if I could.

get out my face FUS RO DAH

EDIT- just saw this was a way way way old thread. looked up skyrim though and it came up. wanted to nerd it up about how I'm debating putting down a grand for a new PC mainly to get skyrim to mod it since Im only using PS3 now. my laptops getting old anyways so...

IML Gear Cream!
I'm married so can when i want. and even if I wasn't I could still get laid pretty much when ever and I'd take Skyrim any day over sex. No question. I can literally play Skyrim 10 or more hours a day and only stop because I'm tired and my mind can't take anymore. I would eff for 10 hours if I could.

get out my face FUS RO DAH

EDIT- just saw this was a way way way old thread. looked up skyrim though and it came up. wanted to nerd it up about how I'm debating putting down a grand for a new PC mainly to get skyrim to mod it since Im only using PS3 now. my laptops getting old anyways so...

A grand for a gaming PC is going to get you a pile of crap. My case was over 400 bucks alone, never mind filling it up with everything else.

A grand for a gaming PC is going to get you a pile of crap. My case was over 400 bucks alone, never mind filling it up with everything else.

I don't need a fancy Alienware thing. Can I just stack all that shit on books and wire it together?

I don't really know what computers are... Or do... :sorry:

I don't need a fancy Alienware thing. Can I just stack all that shit on books and wire it together?

I don't really know what computers are... Or do... :sorry:

If you're buying Alienware you're telling the world you're completely technology illiterate and have some cash to burn. Use "Cup and String" for your modem, makes gaming that much better.

You can build a rig that will run pretty much anything out there for under $1k, if you buy your parts online and build yourself.
What kind of case is $400??? Even the nice ones don't usually top $200.

You can build a rig that will run pretty much anything out there for under $1k, if you buy your parts online and build yourself.
What kind of case is $400??? Even the nice ones don't usually top $200.

Lian Li case.

pcp80_01.jpg

Yah, an under 1k computer can "handle" "most" games out there. In a year that thing will be obsolete and even more useless. I like my stuff running silky smooth on maxed settings on a 24" monitor. Having a boot up time of 20 seconds is nice too.

GTA never gets old. Doesn't matter which version.

Back in the day I use to always play Rome Total War... Then I went to college and didn't have time. Now I have a PS3 but rarely play, use it mostly for inviting chicks over to watch Netflix! Works every time.

Neat FPS: Syndicate.
Best RTS: Starcraft 2

Played Descent for a while back in the 90's....

Descent, fuck ya!

I've been out if the gaming loop for a while but i did just buy an ASUS laptop with the i7. It blazes.

oooo shit throw back! haha I did too.
Classics:
Wolf 3d
Doom
Descent

Descent, fuck ya!

I've been out if the gaming loop for a while but i did just buy an ASUS laptop with the i7. It blazes.

I loved the sound effects on command and the "six degrees of movement" was pretty sick back then.
It was also my first venture into online gaming.

Back