• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

"True Lies" sequel possible?

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Arnold Schwarzenegger Loves 'True Lies 2' Script

March 21st, 2011

Now that California's been Governated, Arnold Schwarzenegger has a lot of time on his hands, and purportedly wants to get back to what he does best, i.e. snapping bad guy necks, using them as human shields, and making a barely discernible quip. Onscreen. Many of the franchises he put on the map have found a way to carry on without him during his term in office, be it Predators, Terminators, Conans, Total Recalls, even Batmans. How the latter has managed to "kick some ice" without him we'll never know. It seemed very possible that another of his signature roles, superspy Harry Tasker in "True Lies," was going to be turned into a TV show, but the 1994 action-comedy may get a proper sequel yet.

According to Movieweb, the "highly reliable" Tom Arnold, who played Tasker's motormouth sidekick Gib, is certain that there's a possibility where they may get to maybe make "True Lies 2"… perhaps.

true-lies-thread.jpg

"We have both read the script," said Arnold. "There is a script that James Cameron and a guy named Jeff Eastin, who created the TV show 'White Collar,' wrote. It is really great. Jim can't direct it. But he can produce it. We hope it gets done. We have a few fun things we want to do. I am supposed to remain cool about this… There is a list of really good directors. There have always been people who were interested in doing it. I let those guys handle that. I put in my two cents."

In his pre-Na'vi days James Cameron really did want to create further adventures of the two Arnolds and Jamie Lee Curtis balancing the safety of the free world with petty domestic problems, but post-9/11 sensitivities coupled with the Austrian Oak's eight-year absence from acting made it impossible to coordinate his systematic destruction of cartoon Middle Eastern terrorists. Onscreen.

Still, we'd really love to see Arnold Schwarzenegger and Tom Arnold parachuted into various war zone hotspots, be it Iraq, Afghanistan, or Libya, if only to watch two borderline geriatrics light up bad guys with flamethrowers, Uzis, and so on. Offscreen.

From Arnold Schwarzenegger Loves 'True Lies 2' Script - Starpulse.com

:thinking: I wonder if there will be another scene like this, though.

jamie.lee.curtis.true.lies.jpg

Jamie Lee at 52 still brings the heat! :winkfinger:

jamie-lee-curtis-hubba.jpg

:mooh: :nerd:

It doesn't have to show just them up front. Their little girl (Eliza Dushku) is all grown up now.

I may vomit if there's a love scene with JLC in it. She's friggin hag now....wtf happened to her????

Hag is pretty harsh. :nerd:

She never had much for lips and aging hasn't improved that at all. The short hair isn't doing her any favors either, but I love her... neck. lol

And, yeah, she has spectacular breasts.

YOU CRITICAL BASTARD!!!!

I'd go to see this one.

Shut up! I always kinda liked her. Not afraid to be herself.

Oh god is he gonna do another cycle first? I dont wanna see him natty in anything.

Oooooo-mi-fuckin-god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck...I just puked up my oatmeal and whey!!!

Did she get radiation poisoning or some shit??? Curt you suck!!!!!

My dick and my jaw just fell on the floor.

Yeah that's good because the True Lies is one the best movie of Arnold ...
It is also one of my favorite movie...

Oh god is he gonna do another cycle first? I dont wanna see him natty in anything.

werd, its Gears or GTFO :coffee:

So Arnold actually being involved in quality films is out?

What a shame, I had hopes Arnold would be smart and only involve himself with great films, playing the second or third lead if needed.

^ This.

Was hoping he'd follow Clint Eastwood's lead. Great scripts and some meatier stuff, not just action flicks.

Whatever. If it's a great action movie then I doubt I'll be complaining. Wishing Ahhhnuld success!

Hag is pretty harsh. :nerd:

She never had much for lips and aging hasn't improved that at all. The short hair isn't doing her any favors either, but I love her... neck. lol

And, yeah, she has spectacular breasts.

YOU CRITICAL BASTARD!!!!

I heard she is a maphrodite. Has she got children?

Back