• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GP and DP line

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any reviews on their cyp or eth ? I see at least a couple of places carry the GP- and one main one has the DP line that I know of. The prices are really great - but also has me wondering. Any input appreciated-Thanks

GP Enthanate and GP prop are both good. I've never tried DP

I have tried GP and I liked it. I wouldn't say it was the best ever but it worked well. I am going to be trying DP here soon I have heard many good things about it. EK is a reliable sponser.

I've had GP from Naps and have had good results...great prices but a little slooow on shipping

Yes- I think both Naps & Hardbody carry GP and I have also heard great things about DP and King. I " think" there was a crimping prob on the DP vials- but King is taking care. Nice to see the sponsors taking care of issues. Now..........decisons-Thank You

DP had a few vials that where not crimped correctly. They where not leaking just didn't look they way they should. EK is replacing all those vials, so alot of guys are getting double there orders. If there is ever an issue EK goes above and beyond.

One thing to take into consideration when ordering is who you are getting it from.

I'm running DP test cyp,tren a and dbol now and can tell you the product is strong and smooth. plus your dealing with the King! Who has the best customer service and packaging I've ever dealt with.

Keep us posted- enjoy the ride

Back