• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Product Authenticity

bulldogz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just tried to check the product authenticity on vial I have from a lab website and it stated "This product is NOT valid"....wtf??

Here are a few pics, I used the "troy195" on top of exp date and the "9QBJJ8-W14BXS-YP0818" on bottom of label...and still states the same shit...
AL Pics003.jpg AL Pics004.jpg

Is this some fake shit?

maybe see with 0 and o if you make mistake.

or your vial if fake or copy or maybe they have problem in sistem.

when you do Product Authenticity, with asia pharma or british dragon its always work 100%!

^^I tried that, no luck...fml..!!

u bought it from the WP website and its not real?

Looks like DP stuff. When the prices are too good to be true, then it's probably too good to be true.

it's not DP or WP....and I paid reg price for the gear not some discounted price...

it's not DP or WP....and I paid reg price for the gear not some discounted price...

I was just referring in general to people that want to get the cheapest shit, when you're injecting something into your body it really does make sense to pay more for a brand that you know is legit, that is my $.02 anyway. I don't know what brand that was or what you paid, it was just a general statement.

I was just referring in general to people that want to get the cheapest shit, when you're injecting something into your body it really does make sense to pay more for a brand that you know is legit, that is my $.02 anyway. I don't know what brand that was or what you paid, it was just a general statement.

I hear ya my man, just wanted to say it wasn't anyone on here now who are offering inexpensive gear but it can happed even when paid or payin reg price...I'm gonna try and see if I can contact a site rep to see what's good...

OK......I sure as hell don't know what you guys do-but I want to ask something. If it comes from DP or GP or Zline or whatever- what differance does it make if it is sterile and it works ? I have PRECRIPTION cyp that is watson and teva and at times it sure as heck looks fake. And- I aso have my doubts that it is even working sometime. The only real way I know is sides and bloodwork. Subjective- objective and
empirical results- you pick.Just sayin and I don't know much at all. Thanks

OK......I sure as hell don't know what you guys do-but I want to ask something. If it comes from DP or GP or Zline or whatever- what differance does it make if it is sterile and it works ? I have PRECRIPTION cyp that is watson and teva and at times it sure as heck looks fake. And- I aso have my doubts that it is even working sometime. The only real way I know is sides and bloodwork. Subjective- objective and
empirical results- you pick.Just sayin and I don't know much at all. Thanks

I see your point but heres is something to consider.
That stuff is injected into your body.Sometimes into your blood stream,
It passes throw every major organ, So if he got fake gear.
Who is to say its clean ?

I sure as hell don't want to inject it then wait for an infection to set it to know if it was real or not.

I couldn't agree more- but can you guarantee me that if I have GP- DP-Z or any UGL that I am not going to have the same problem ? I have been all over thsee boards like many have- and you keep coming back to square one. It is a crap shoot. Feel free to PM me if my question is out of line. Thank You

IML Gear Cream!
I see your point but heres is something to consider.
That stuff is injected into your body.Sometimes into your blood stream,
It passes throw every major organ, So if he got fake gear.
Who is to say its clean ?

I sure as hell don't want to inject it then wait for an infection to set it to know if it was real or not.

BIG BUMP

you have one body! and if you can pay few more $ to be safe..then better do not inejct steroids!

also more expensive in cycle is food and other sups you buy and take ;)

I couldn't agree more- but can you guarantee me that if I have GP- DP-Z or any UGL that I am not going to have the same problem ? I have been all over thsee boards like many have- and you keep coming back to square one. It is a crap shoot. Feel free to PM me if my question is out of line. Thank You

No its ok bro.
Thats what the forums are for Discussion.
Heavyiron[i think] posted a thread where most sponsors gear where bought and tested for bacteria.

All came back clean.

^^yeah..I think read that thread/post your talking about, but this lab was one that came back clean as well..just kinda irritates me since on their own website its doesn't even check out...gotta do some more investigating...:thinking:

I just tried to check the product authenticity on vial I have from a lab website and it stated "This product is NOT valid"....wtf??

Here are a few pics, I used the "troy195" on top of exp date and the "9QBJJ8-W14BXS-YP0818" on bottom of label...and still states the same shit...
View attachment 30120 View attachment 30121

Is this some fake shit?
+

not fake. g2g

Back