• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question on filtering

yurpimpdaddi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am getting ready to start a cycle that uses ampules for the first time. I am curious is it always important to filter when using ampules? Does it matter? I thought maybe because of the chance there may be small slivers of glass in the gear after cracking ampule?

Sorry if this is a stupid question just want to be safe

I have heard a horror story about that happening- amps scare me but i think most guys just put a cloth or paper towell around the top and break it off and draw

I would say don't worry....but I have had a couple amps not break smoothly and shards ended up down in the juice. Just want to make sure and score the neck a little first IMO.

I use a 25G needle to load the syringe so I don't worry too much about glass getting into it to be honest. I don't know if it is needed but I am sure filtering wouldn't hurt.

Use an amp opener and 90% of the time there are no problems. I've broke a little piece in there before and just made sure I didn't suck it up.

Probably not the best move, but it worked.

I wrap my amp in paper towel and use the pen cap method. Usually works perfectly.

alright thanks bros... Goid info... Im not gonna worry about it... Just pay attention and I should be ok... got it!

I don't take any precautions for 2 reasons

1/have never had the amp not break cleanly (must be breaking it with the right technique??)

2/I use a 27 gauge pin.

i dunno how the fuck you guys used 25g and 27g needles my test was so thick i had problems getting it up a 23

I agree^^^^ I use 18g filter needles to draw from amps....I use an amp opener and still get glass in them...better safe than sorry in my book.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't take any precautions for 2 reasons

1/have never had the amp not break cleanly (must be breaking it with the right technique??)

2/I use a 27 gauge pin.

I can't believe every amp you've ever open broke perfect... I don't care what method you use, if you open enough you will have at least one in a lifetime not be a perfect snap! If you can u should write a book on it

I think I depends on the amps you are using too. I have some testoviron that is very tough glass and it is easy to snap off the top. It breaks smoothly nearly every time. I have had other break jaggedly and fall into the test. It would be hard to suck glass up into a 25G needle unless you really smashed it into very small pieces but even then it would probably clog the needle up. It is not hard to use a 25G needle to load your syringe either. You heat up the oil so it is more fluent. Then you use some patience and a steady hand. It will take less than a minute to load syringe. It is just a little slower. Heating the oil also helps prevent post injection inflammation caused by the active hormone falling out of the oil suspension.

I have always used 18g filter needles when drawing from amps, but im a little ocd about it.
Anybody use filter needles drawing from vials?
Just my .02

-Scagnetti

Never liked the look of amps, but somehow never had a problem that I can remember. Snapped them between my thumbs works just as good as my amp opener. :shrug: Snap it quick, don't hesitate and stress it in odd directions, just hit it.

im using amps now and had the same question. i have rotex and guess they were made great because all i do is hold the amp uder hot running water for a min of two then wrap the amp in am alchol covered paper towel then snap! it was hard at first to just do it firm but now im lie bam its done and breaks so clean. i use a 23 to pull it up. some asshole on here said to pull the needle off then put it in the micro for 20 secs. DO NOT put it in there for 20 secs thats way too long!!! but when it cooled down a bit it was the smoothest inject so far. it your real careful and dont hit the bottom of the amp alot i use the same pin to inject with.no probs so far... but the best tip i got it
heat it up!!! thanks tgb!

A friend once cut the fuck outta finger opening an omna amp. Tried to bare hand it. He Will never try that again. What a dumbass

They don't do anything special using amps in a hospital or ambulance setting. They break them off and draw up whatever drug you are administering. If there is very small pieces of glass, it would sink to the bottom. As long as the bevel of the needle is off the bottom im thinking all is well..

Back