• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

holy shit

Any pics ?

IMO i would give it away or toss it.
Or leave it for a few weeks until others have tried it.

Correct me if i am wrong when the got busted Authorities seized several hard drives ?

ok. whats ur address, real name, social security number, girlfriends address and panty size?

If thats you in your avatar you would seriously have to diet before my girl would even know you was in a room, just saying

IML Gear Cream!
Preferably the last two.

And if your sister is hot, throw her info in there too.

Ha i get it, your trying to be funny by latching on too the post above you so you can sound funny and cool at the same time?? Am i right? You are just brilliant, im really glad you decided to do that so everyone can see how its supposed to be done, thank you sir for your generosity

If thats you in your avatar you would seriously have to diet before my girl would even know you was in a room, just saying

Ha i get it, your trying to be funny by latching on too the post above you so you can sound funny and cool at the same time?? Am i right? You are just brilliant, im really glad you decided to do that so everyone can see how its supposed to be done, thank you sir for your generosity

Someone shit the bed this morning. :coffee:

Naa didnt shit the bed, just giving a little back, o/p you can trash the gear or use it, no other options really, i would use it if i was you

on a serious note i will be holding off until everybody has received their due orders.... feel weird that i am the only one so far! lol

ok. whats ur address, real name, social security number, girlfriends address and panty size?

:roflmao:

I've heard that Axio is still sending out past orders that were paid for despite the bust. Not sure how, but that's the word bro.

Use it !!

Use it. I received my Axio Turinabol (Turinadex??) after the bust. I used it and it worked.

Juiceeeee it tttt plzzzzzzzz... I heard they r coming back is that just bull or wat.. Clearly if they r sending out stuff from wen they were busted they r trying to keep relationships

See? This just comes to show that am I not only cool and funny but also brilliant. On top of that I share that with you which makes me generous. Dude I'm AWESOME , hands down.... Now get me your sister's info and Stfu.

check the id number on their site
i have 3 bottles of testaplex e 250 waiting since november, nursing a shoulder injury in mean time, i hope its good, its from right before they got busted and the numbers check out

edit...just realized ur using sachets not vials
how about filter it into a sterile vial

that part of the site doesnt work. there are no batch reports up or anything. so thats out of the question. already tried that.

well bros.... i done did it.....

lol

i figured who would ship a fake 4 months later in the same disguised satchets that genx used???

y go through that kinda trouble lol.

so i did one.... so far im not dead. lol

That s**t was completely unnecessary, and of all the people to say it to, you chose one of my boys.:paddle:

Negged BIOTCH!!!

ive heard of them coming through on many over their old orders that have been delayed do to the bust. always like axio. consider yourself lucky and use it

I ordered in December I am hoping still Stronger said that the old site is back up what old site is there a contact email to find out I spent a lot of$ in December just before the bust any info?

Back