• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren Ace: Heresay or Bullshit?

Life

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So a couple of "mysteries" I've read about concerning injecting tren ace:

This is all going off of the assumption that tren cough is caused by getting tren into the bloodstream directly via a vein.

I've read accounts by a some who cut their tren ace by drawing tren then test-p/s and injecting. Their claim is that since the test is the first thing to be injected your chances of tren getting into a vein are smaller (i.e. if you push through a vein a little test will go into it but not tren). This is assuming you aren't going to be directly injecting into a vein.

I've also seen a few people claim that their tren cough is injection site specific. If they inject into delts, no cough, but everytime they inject glutes, they get tren cough. This I can sort of understand. With me I have a lot of trouble injecting quads because I always run into little veins. Delts and glutes, generally no problem. So not injecting into quads would at least cut down on my risk of getting tren in a vein.

So for those with more experience than I, what do you say? Bullshit or plausible?

i have tried back loading with test... still got tren cough.

only have gotten tren cough from one source.... other sources were smother...

i dont think its about hitting a vein..... no way i hit a vein only when injecting tren and not every other damn time... its like osmosis. sorta pushes into ur blood stream.

i wont be using tren ace for a while... i did not have a pleasant experience because of tren cough. it was bad for me.

but tri tren never gave me tren cough. nor had tren e.

I have shot a few different kinds of tren and never had tren cough but im use in scrioxx now and I had a couple of times I thinkit has more to do how good the tren is to start with

Ive never had tren cough. Me and a friend of mine used the same tren, when he pinned it he was coughing like a 20yr smoker. I guess for everyone its different.

I've also heard some attribute it to whether or not the tren was from pellets. I guess no one has no idea why it happens :(

Its not necessarily from injecting into a vein, you can inject perfectly into a major muscle and still get tren caught. So no, that cutting idea or whatever wouldn't make a difference.

-T

IML Gear Cream!
I never had Tren cough any time what so ever! Glute,delt etc. I don't mix it with anything, just do a single shot of test and a single shot of Tren ace never had ay issues thank god!

Back