• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

UncleZ domestic anyone try it

custom

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone try the domestic line from UncleZ. If so what cycle are you doing

I am interested in this info also.
I got about 1g burning a hole in my pocket, lol

Anyone try the domestic line from UncleZ. If so what cycle are you doing

Just got my order a couple of days ago.took 10 days to come in.I got 50 50mg dbol with 2 20ml bottles of sus250.im on my 3rd day so I will keep you updated.i have my other gear but thats not from unlcez.i have 3 bottles of test cyp which is from cvs lol.my doctor was mad cool and wrote me a script for it.

Got tren E and test e in 7 days! Both good stuff!

did you have to sign? hey z can you ship without a sig required?

Just got my order a couple of days ago.took 10 days to come in.I got 50 50mg dbol with 2 20ml bottles of sus250.im on my 3rd day so I will keep you updated.i have my other gear but thats not from unlcez.i have 3 bottles of test cyp which is from cvs lol.my doctor was mad cool and wrote me a script for it.
yes please do

I've used Z's test cyp and Dbol 50mg.

Both are awesome - I've ran both domestic and international with equally good results.

I don't think you can go wrong with anything from Z and personally recommend ordering what you need - Z will take care of the rest. :)

Just as an FYI - I've been running the Euro-pharmacies test cyp and Pharma Grade tren E - with REALLY good results. :)

Z is good to go! No signature required for domestic.

20ml of potent stuff domestic way to go but international just as good

ok great i just got something from a diff sponser and hate the sig!

Back