• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Qucik fix..pectoral implant

Vvitto

Never surrender
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was watching ET a half an hour ago ;there was a show about plastic sugery when suddenly the pectoral implant was revealed as a new procedure for someone who wants nice pecs with no sweat...

I guess people will stop at nothing to get that Adonis phisique that will improve their appearance..

I knew about calf implant that had been done ,but pectoral implant is quite a novelty for me..

Moral is that with money you can get a quick fix for your body!

Wonder whats next, maybe a schlong implant
?
?

Absolutely ridiculous. And I dont want to hear anyone talking about how the Rock got one. I think its purely a rumor. Or it may have be done due to an injury not because he wanted a boob implant.

Life will never stop amazing us. People will always resort to whatever it takes to get a booster EGO.

All those pretty faces and nice bodies from Hollywood are the masterpiece of some genius surgeons whose knife altered their look and brought the fountain of youth-so much sought by Ponce the Leon -at their feet...

Too bad there is no brain implant though...It seems to be a huge need....

Less brain, more implants....

Originally posted by Vvitto
I was watching ET a half an hour ago ;there was a show about plastic sugery when suddenly the pectoral implant was revealed as a new procedure for someone who wants nice pecs with no sweat...

I guess people will stop at nothing to get that Adonis phisique that will improve their appearance..

I knew about calf implant that had been done ,but pectoral implant is quite a novelty for me..

Moral is that with money you can get a quick fix for your body!

Wonder whats next, maybe a schlong implant
?
?

you've never heard of penis implants??

Re: Re: Qucik fix..pectoral implant

Originally posted by BjUaFyF

you've never heard of penis implants??

No need, buddy...Did you?

They implant prostethics as well.......lets just put it this way, you can get an implant for pretty much any part of your body......yes vvitto I have heard of them. :)

Back