• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

US Soldiers posing with murdered civilians like game trophies

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another happy free foreigner.

wwwwwwaea.jpg

fighting for "peace" and killing the "bad guys" has this soldier extremely happy. Mission accomplished america.

Nothing is what it seems in war. I wonder what the real story is behind that pic.

I am sure the next shot depicts an act of buggery :coffee:

Many guys join the military because they are fucking redneck morons to begin with. Becoming a soldier simply provides them with a free ticket to be the pathetic asshole that they are.
A horrific environment such as war can certainly bring out the worst in people. Obviously not all soldiers are tarred with the same brush but a small minority of them are assholes to begin with and the witnessing of violence eveyday seems to de-humanize others that wouldn't normally do this kind of thing.

Georgeforemanrules has had a train run on him by many soldiers! Sometimes he calls his asshole bin ladens cave and sees how many can search around inside! WHAT A FUCKEN LOSER!!!

He's lifting his head too...wow.

shit like this is beyond disturbing, i dont understand how its allowed

Somebody please photoshop some deer horns on the dead civilian, so I can give it to my redneck family as a gag gift.

shit like this is beyond disturbing, i dont understand how its allowed

That sounds like the shit my Marine friends who served in haji land 1 (afghan) and haji land 2 (Iraq) talked about. There are some messed up dudes in the military and most are pretty chill until the drill sergeants get in their heads (or so my buddy tells me). :paddle:

Many guys join the military because they are fucking redneck morons to begin with. Becoming a soldier simply provides them with a free ticket to be the pathetic asshole that they are.
A horrific environment such as war can certainly bring out the worst in people. Obviously not all soldiers are tarred with the same brush but a small minority of them are assholes to begin with and the witnessing of violence eveyday seems to de-humanize others that wouldn't normally do this kind of thing.

i can honestly say i would like to beat the fuck out of you for that! down here in redneck land your teeth would be pushed down your throat so quick! these guys are sent over there, shot and bombed all the time and cant fight back because those goat fuckers run behind some kids....so when they do kill some, its bad that they take a funny pic? like a thropy? maybe a throphy of some fuck head that killed american troops..lucky for you the internet land is between us and not a bar table!

Damn, there's a lot of internet rage here.

Quran
8:36 Surely those who disbelieve spend their wealth to hinder (people) from the way of Allah. So they will go on spending it, then it will be to them a regret, then they will be overcome. And those who disbelieve will be gathered together to hell,

IML Gear Cream!
Quran
8:36 Surely those who disbelieve spend their wealth to hinder (people) from the way of Allah. So they will go on spending it, then it will be to them a regret, then they will be overcome. And those who disbelieve will be gathered together to hell,

Quran

7:33 And those who kill Americans will recieve approximately 1000 virgins at his beck and call. It is ok for Muslims to be wealthy, move to other countries and take advantage of their freedoms and enjoy the fruits of democracy, and still hate them. Allah does not condone this. It is written, the golden calf said so.

Quran

7:33 And those who kill Americans will recieve approximately 1000 virgins at his beck and call. It is ok for Muslims to be wealthy, move to other countries and take advantage of their freedoms and enjoy the fruits of democracy, and still hate them. Allah does not condone this. It is written, the golden calf said so.

I hope u work with the government so u dont get a pay check this week or what ever and STARVE

I hope u work with the government so u dont get a pay check this week or what ever and STARVE

Nope. I am a hardworking American who builds roads and bridges with federal money. I'll always get a paycheck.

Saudi...I weigh 267 pounds, trust me I WILL NOT EVER starve. I'll live off whiskey and doritos because that's how we do it here in US

I don't know why people are surprised by this kind of action. It's not the kids that join the military do so because they have a lot going for them. If you barely graduated high school, cant get into college, and have no skills to offer the world you can join the military and at least move out of your moms basement and collect a paycheck.

Its not like it was 50 - 80 years ago, when we were fighting the Japanese and Nazi's to stop them for taking over the world. The Military has become a jobs program for the disadvantaged.

my comments makes the infidel turn red and get high blood pressure...while it makes the muslim happy with a big smile on his face

i can honestly say i would like to beat the fuck out of you for that! down here in redneck land your teeth would be pushed down your throat so quick! these guys are sent over there, shot and bombed all the time and cant fight back because those goat fuckers run behind some kids....so when they do kill some, its bad that they take a funny pic? like a thropy? maybe a throphy of some fuck head that killed american troops..lucky for you the internet land is between us and not a bar table!

Semper Fi Hooray! Thank you for being an internet hero. Without you guys, the internet would surely fall into chaos.

my comments makes the infidel turn red and get high blood pressure...while it makes the muslim happy with a big smile on his face

Nope. I only turn tan not red. I get high blood pressure from pushing weights.

I just like pissing Muslims off like you so easily. You can't hang with me bro, I'm just too good and jerked.

Back