IronMag Research Chems

25% Off Black Friday Sale

am a little confused with my last week in to my cycle(sustanon,tren,IGF1 LR,HCG))

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    63
    Rep Points
    3619582

    am a little confused with my last week in to my cycle(sustanon,tren,IGF1 LR,HCG))

    ok here is the deal
    I been on this cycle for 15 weeks...I received my IGF and HCG on the 12-13th week...so I only had the chance to pin HCG for like 2 weeks at 200mcg eod...I have more and I wanna finish it..but my last sustanon injection was 2 days ago
    what should I do?
    I have nolva but they say it kills the IGF and am planning to continue pining my IGF and make it a 8 week so am only gonna be able to take it with the clomid for 2 weeks...

    sorry for the unorganized writing skills

  2. #2
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    63
    Rep Points
    3619582

    BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP
    damn how many hours till I get an answer

  3. #3
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    63
    Rep Points
    3619582

    finally 2 views

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    GMO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    3,604
    Rep Points
    315522744

    Quote Originally Posted by saudiboy89 View Post
    ok here is the deal
    I been on this cycle for 15 weeks...I received my IGF and HCG on the 12-13th week...so I only had the chance to pin HCG for like 2 weeks at 200mcg eod...I have more and I wanna finish it..but my last sustanon injection was 2 days ago
    what should I do?
    I have nolva but they say it kills the IGF and am planning to continue pining my IGF and make it a 8 week so am only gonna be able to take it with the clomid for 2 weeks...

    sorry for the unorganized writing skills
    One of the reasons you aren't getting responses is b/c you didn't follow forum rules. We need your stats (age/height/BF%/cycle history/training history) to give the appropriate advice.

    You have to wait 3 weeks post injection to start PCT, as this is how long it takes for the decanoate ester to clear from sus. In the meantime since you didn't run HCG on cycle, I would run 500-1000mcg eod while your test is clearing. You will also want to run an AI like aromasin at 12.5 eod at the same time, as hcg will elevate your estrogen.

    Also, IGF-1 is best run in 4-5 week cycles, 8 weeks straight is too long. Cycle for 4 weeks, then break for 4 weeks, then cycle for another 4 weeks.

    In terms of PCT, you should run clomid 100/100/75/50 with aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

  5. #5
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    63
    Rep Points
    3619582

    Quote Originally Posted by GMO View Post
    One of the reasons you aren't getting responses is b/c you didn't follow forum rules. We need your stats (age/height/BF%/cycle history/training history) to give the appropriate advice.

    You have to wait 3 weeks post injection to start PCT, as this is how long it takes for the decanoate ester to clear from sus. In the meantime since you didn't run HCG on cycle, I would run 500-1000mcg eod while your test is clearing. You will also want to run an AI like aromasin at 12.5 eod at the same time, as hcg will elevate your estrogen.

    Also, IGF-1 is best run in 4-5 week cycles, 8 weeks straight is too long. Cycle for 4 weeks, then break for 4 weeks, then cycle for another 4 weeks.

    In terms of PCT, you should run clomid 100/100/75/50 with aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5
    sorry my weight is 211 right now
    BF is unknown but am melting and maintaining strength for now...I dont know if I should credit the IGF1 or my cardio since I been running like a hamster everyday for a while...I got it from stenlabs...are they legit?
    and BTW will Proviraplex work instead of aromasin?

  6. #6
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    63
    Rep Points
    3619582

    bump

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    GMO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    3,604
    Rep Points
    315522744

    Quote Originally Posted by saudiboy89 View Post
    sorry my weight is 211 right now
    BF is unknown but am melting and maintaining strength for now...I dont know if I should credit the IGF1 or my cardio since I been running like a hamster everyday for a while...I got it from stenlabs...are they legit?
    and BTW will Proviraplex work instead of aromasin?
    Proviron is not an AI, it is a steroid, so you will need to pick up an AI. The link in my sig is a good place to order from.

    I've never ordered from Stenlabs, but I have heard of them and the reviews appear to be mixed.

  8. #8
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    63
    Rep Points
    3619582

    Quote Originally Posted by GMO View Post
    Proviron is not an AI, it is a steroid, so you will need to pick up an AI. The link in my sig is a good place to order from.

    I've never ordered from Stenlabs, but I have heard of them and the reviews appear to be mixed.
    what do u mean by
    in my sig

  9. #9
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    63
    Rep Points
    3619582

    Quote Originally Posted by GMO View Post
    Proviron is not an AI, it is a steroid, so you will need to pick up an AI. The link in my sig is a good place to order from.

    I've never ordered from Stenlabs, but I have heard of them and the reviews appear to be mixed.
    never mind I found the product...its called Exemestane
    and BTW am planing to order some HGH and just keep pining for months and get ready for a next crazy cycle
    wish I could find a link for a cheaper HGH
    I can get 500 IU for 850
    is that cheap?

  10. #10
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    63
    Rep Points
    3619582

    I might only spend 500 so that would be 200 IUs
    wish I could find a source that gives u discount with that

  11. #11
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    63
    Rep Points
    3619582

    Bump

  12. #12
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    63
    Rep Points
    3619582

    will taking Proviron for a PCT be a bad Idea since its a steroid?
    am still gonna take the Exemestane

  13. #13
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    63
    Rep Points
    3619582

    bump
    BTW sorry for being rude with my first bump
    I was already pissed at the pharmacy for questioning me about the syringes I was trying to purchase...when that same place has been supplying me for the last 4 months....I ended up telling the pharmacist I aint taking no B12 nor insulin...I am taking IGF1...than he handed me a whole bag of syringe with a smile on his face....

Similar Threads

  1. sustanon 300, tren, masteron cycle
    By shadybradyd in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 05:39 PM
  2. Planning next cycle. 10 week run Phera/Tren/Epi
    By VladTepes in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 08:22 PM
  3. 1st cycle sustanon/tren journal
    By moneyman in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 04:04 PM
  4. 13 days into sustanon 250/tren-E cycle
    By EOD in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 02:35 PM
  5. 10 week sustanon 250 cycle, low libido
    By scared user in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 05:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->