• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

am a little confused with my last week in to my cycle(sustanon,tren,IGF1 LR,HCG))

saudiboy89

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok here is the deal
I been on this cycle for 15 weeks...I received my IGF and HCG on the 12-13th week...so I only had the chance to pin HCG for like 2 weeks at 200mcg eod...I have more and I wanna finish it..but my last sustanon injection was 2 days ago
what should I do?:hmmm:
I have nolva but they say it kills the IGF and am planning to continue pining my IGF and make it a 8 week so am only gonna be able to take it with the clomid for 2 weeks...

sorry for the unorganized writing skills

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP
damn how many hours till I get an answer

ok here is the deal
I been on this cycle for 15 weeks...I received my IGF and HCG on the 12-13th week...so I only had the chance to pin HCG for like 2 weeks at 200mcg eod...I have more and I wanna finish it..but my last sustanon injection was 2 days ago
what should I do?:hmmm:
I have nolva but they say it kills the IGF and am planning to continue pining my IGF and make it a 8 week so am only gonna be able to take it with the clomid for 2 weeks...

sorry for the unorganized writing skills

One of the reasons you aren't getting responses is b/c you didn't follow forum rules. We need your stats (age/height/BF%/cycle history/training history) to give the appropriate advice.

You have to wait 3 weeks post injection to start PCT, as this is how long it takes for the decanoate ester to clear from sus. In the meantime since you didn't run HCG on cycle, I would run 500-1000mcg eod while your test is clearing. You will also want to run an AI like aromasin at 12.5 eod at the same time, as hcg will elevate your estrogen.

Also, IGF-1 is best run in 4-5 week cycles, 8 weeks straight is too long. Cycle for 4 weeks, then break for 4 weeks, then cycle for another 4 weeks.

In terms of PCT, you should run clomid 100/100/75/50 with aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

One of the reasons you aren't getting responses is b/c you didn't follow forum rules. We need your stats (age/height/BF%/cycle history/training history) to give the appropriate advice.

You have to wait 3 weeks post injection to start PCT, as this is how long it takes for the decanoate ester to clear from sus. In the meantime since you didn't run HCG on cycle, I would run 500-1000mcg eod while your test is clearing. You will also want to run an AI like aromasin at 12.5 eod at the same time, as hcg will elevate your estrogen.

Also, IGF-1 is best run in 4-5 week cycles, 8 weeks straight is too long. Cycle for 4 weeks, then break for 4 weeks, then cycle for another 4 weeks.

In terms of PCT, you should run clomid 100/100/75/50 with aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

sorry my weight is 211 right now
BF is unknown but am melting and maintaining strength for now...I dont know if I should credit the IGF1 or my cardio since I been running like a hamster everyday for a while...I got it from stenlabs...are they legit?
and BTW will Proviraplex work instead of aromasin?

sorry my weight is 211 right now
BF is unknown but am melting and maintaining strength for now...I dont know if I should credit the IGF1 or my cardio since I been running like a hamster everyday for a while...I got it from stenlabs...are they legit?
and BTW will Proviraplex work instead of aromasin?

Proviron is not an AI, it is a steroid, so you will need to pick up an AI. The link in my sig is a good place to order from.

I've never ordered from Stenlabs, but I have heard of them and the reviews appear to be mixed.

Proviron is not an AI, it is a steroid, so you will need to pick up an AI. The link in my sig is a good place to order from.

I've never ordered from Stenlabs, but I have heard of them and the reviews appear to be mixed.

what do u mean by
in my sig

never mind I found the product...its called Exemestane
and BTW am planing to order some HGH and just keep pining for months and get ready for a next crazy cycle
wish I could find a link for a cheaper HGH
I can get 500 IU for 850
is that cheap?

I might only spend 500 so that would be 200 IUs
wish I could find a source that gives u discount with that

will taking Proviron for a PCT be a bad Idea since its a steroid?
am still gonna take the Exemestane

bump
BTW sorry for being rude with my first bump
I was already pissed at the pharmacy for questioning me about the syringes I was trying to purchase...when that same place has been supplying me for the last 4 months....I ended up telling the pharmacist I aint taking no B12 nor insulin...I am taking IGF1...than he handed me a whole bag of syringe with a smile on his face....

Back