• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Let's try it this way:free weights vs machines

purplerain

Registered
Reaction score
In your bedroom hittin your girl doggy style
IML Gear Cream!
Because my elbows are killing me I found out by working out on the machines(life fitness,hammer strength) my elbows don't pain me as bad in fact almost pain free. What type of workout routine along with my next cycle(TEST-E 400MGS/ANAVAR 30 MGS ED) will allow me to get the max out of these machines along with my current diet.

have you considered using a wrap for your elbow?

free weights offers a better range of motion compared to machines.

have you considered using a wrap for your elbow?

free weights offers a better range of motion compared to machines.

I know and I don't want to leave the free weights alone. Currently I am using
a NEOPRENE type elbow brace with a velcro strap attatched to each one and before I put them on I use Tiger Palm. It use to be I would warm up and I was okay now I can't even warm up. I don't think you can get nice muscle mass from just the machines. I've always looked at machines as tone and development instruments. They can give you the body beautiful but without the size. That's all I've known. I am open to suggestions. Do you think being that this is a TENDON problem that DECA will help with the elbows

i prefer dumbells..they are less stressful on my shoulders in general..i also think they help build up stabilizer muscles to make in a way "stronger" weather or not this is true idk

i know that many can use the hammer machines and not have pain from em, i though cannot. they put some odd pressure on my shoulders..damn old shoulder injuries!

I have a home gym that I use and I also do DB work as well. At 47 my elboys seem to start hurting on heavy bench days 300+ weight. depending on what kind of machine you are talking about will determine what it is capiable of.

Point since November 2010 I have gained over 2 inches on my chest, and over an 1' on arms. So in my option using machine along with DB can give you some good gains.

Back