• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how long until you decide you have bad gear

borntowin78

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How long do you run some gear until you decide its junk and switch brands/sources? The aas in question would be test e and eq from the same lab each being ran at 600mg. A week.

test e take weeks to notice.

6 weeks till u really notice it well

if its from a sponsor on the board u are g2g. if its ugl than ur on ur own. batches are never consistent. (imo.)

If you wonder if your gear is good, you must not trust your source. Time to change.

a good source may happen to have some underdosed product but if u have to question it being bunk then like dg806 said move on eq takes longeer to notice now test e full effetcs week 5 or 6 but if by 3rd or 4th week u dont feel any difference in workouts or libido then i would def question it only way to be sure is get ur bloodwork done then u know and have proof

The problem is when its underdosed because you kinda feel the effects but you cant be sure if its something else or the gear

Does test e take longer to feel than say cyp or eth ? The reason I am asking is that I can for sure feel cyp @ above 250 mg after approx 2 weeks. Oily face- horny etc. Maybe I am just sensitive ? Thanks

Test C and E are virtually identical.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I was pinning 300mg twice a week of test e and eq for almost 7 weeks and all I had was severe injection pain for the next few days after an injection. I also gained maybe 3 lbs. Which I can assume is from the amount of food I'm eating. I did decide to switch to some gear I got from a sponser of this board which has been painless.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I was pinning 300mg twice a week of test e and eq for almost 7 weeks and all I had was severe injection pain for the next few days after an injection. I also gained maybe 3 lbs. Which I can assume is from the amount of food I'm eating. I did decide to switch to some gear I got from a sponser of this board which has been painless.

usually when i buy from a new source i try out a prop or suspension that way u know what uir dealing rather then waiting a month or 2 any spopnsor here is g2g

IML Gear Cream!
Do you think I should've given another week or two before switching? I was worried about the gear I was on being severely underdosed and still suppressing my hpta and not know it, than changing gear after 8 or 9 weeks and running the new gear for a while and not be able to tell how long my natty test would be down.

i had a similiar problem with a source not on this board running test and eq for about the time u did and nothing well maybe some placebo but no weight gain or anything fuck it take it as a loss and move on it could have been severely uinderdosed or jus str8 oil

If you ran it for 7 weeks and are still questioning it id switch

Good i dea with trying some prop or suspension when feeling ou a new source. I feel pretty confident in the gear I switched to. Sponser on this board and some others with good feedback. And buttery smooth oil. The other stuff I was running would cripple me for a day or so post injection.

I switched from puregear over to unclez domestic zline

Great move IMO- but- there are also others that are very good. The guys on this board keep things straight and are gtg

if its from a sponsor on the board u are g2g. if its ugl than ur on ur own. batches are never consistent. (imo.)

Bro, most sponsors on here are UGL, just well made and not dirty. :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Feeling good about my decision to switch gear. Thanks for all the feedback bros. I'm gonna pretend like my cycle is just starting and treat the last seven weeks as a lesson learned.

Buyer beware when using questionable brands. Stick with the sponsers. WP has awesome HG gear that can't be beat in quality. His customer service is the best I have ever had as well.

Back