• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to get bloodwork done for cheap

UA_Iron

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I stole this from another board (who stole it from another board) but its good info nonetheless.

Here is how to get bloodwork done very cheaply by scheduling your blood panel on-line, without going to the doctor, and without the need for medical insurance. The testing will be done by Labcorp, so as long as you can get to a Labcorp office, you can use this option. There is a trick to getting this done cheaply, so read on.

***Please note that this option will not work in NY, NJ, or RI due to state medical billing laws***

"Here is the trick. Go to privatemdlabs.com and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (Liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

I have done this a few times before and all your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.

Also use the discount code ______ (search internet for current discount codes, can usually find a 15% off). Total should come to roughly 50 dollars.

They use labcorp so just select a location nearest you. You can also make an appointment to have blood drawn, which many people don't know. Just go to their website (labcorp) to do so after you paid for the bloodwork.

If you go on a weekday (except friday) you will have your results emailed to you the next day most likely as they are that fast as effff!!!!

The only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could add on if you so choose.

For $50 lousy bucks, you can get everything you'd want tested after a cycle (except lipids, which as mentioned can be added for $47.99 retail, before discounts): Liver and kidney function, HPTA, estrogen, etc.

Not too bad if you dont want this on your insurance radar etc.

So I stole this from another board (who stole it from another board) but its good info nonetheless.

Not too bad if you dont want this on your insurance radar etc.

Damn good info!

Great info I have been looking for something like this myself. Thanks

Definitely good info thanks bro

Hoping to use this service in the next month or so.

I should have made a thread about this, I will now. Basically the same thing but with even more info. Give it a checkout.

Yeah Blondie posted this......
I actually used the service and it works perfectly unless you live in NJ,NY,RI.
You can always take a drive to PA if you feel like it.

Yeah Blondie posted this......
I actually used the service and it works perfectly unless you live in NJ,NY,RI.
You can always take a drive to PA if you feel like it.

Why does i not work on those places?

Back