IronMag Research Chems

New to the scene

Rep Points

New to the scene

I am getting back to working out. My goal is to get big. I am in my early thirties and currently use androgel for low T. It I prescribed by my doctor. I am curious about other substances that I can use to help me out with bulking up my muscles. I want to get rid of my gut and look great for the beach. Any suggestion...I.e. Dbol? Diet? Specific exercises? Thanks in advance for your input.

Genetically Unlimited

Rep Points

You currently have a gut? Maybe do some cutting first before you start a bulk ehh, If your ultimate goal is to look good at the beach. Lots of good cycle logs /threads on this site, jus do some research. and good luck

Rep Points

There is plenty of threads on the board that you can read up on about diets and specific workouts, as well as first cycle recommendations. You stated you have low t so I would just be more aware of what you put into your body.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sjeaglesguy View Post
    I am getting back to working out. My goal is to get big. I am in my early thirties and currently use androgel for low T. It I prescribed by my doctor. I am curious about other substances that I can use to help me out with bulking up my muscles. I want to get rid of my gut and look great for the beach. Any suggestion...I.e. Dbol? Diet? Specific exercises? Thanks in advance for your input.

It all starts with diet and training. AAS are merely a catalyst to ignite gains once your diet and training are dialed in.

Given your post, I would suggest posting your diet and training routine in the appropriate forums, and let us help you there first.

If you jump on AAS before these key components are in place, you will just be throwing money down the drain.