Should I purchase this AB-10?

big for a notbig

Rep Points

Should I purchase this AB-10?

So I've wanted a tec 9 since I was in middle school probably, and I've always been on the lookout for them. I recently came across an old associate from the dope game at the gym the other night, and of course we eventually got on the topic of weapons. He knows I'm out of the game, but I still keep a .380 on me at night, and I still like to go to the gun range and fire off a few rounds when I have time. He offered it to me for $300. Said there's only been 30 rounds through it. I'm sure I could talk him down to 2 or 250. No bodies or anything on it.

Anyone have experience with tec 9's? I know the general consensus by the gun gurus is that they are inefficient and inaccurate, but god damn it's fun to fire. Worth a couple bones?
    Cumming day and night.

Genetically Unlimited

Rep Points

300 for a fine firearm is well worth it. I personally carry out of the Ruger line, my personal preference. Go for it if its legit

Has lost 58lbs!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I like my Experimental MIRV

Rep Points

Thats a spray and pray gangster weapon. Looks great but shit accuracy. Spend a lot of money at the range since you can go through a full mag in a few seconds. Malfunctions are an issue if low quality ammo is used. I would pass

Genetically Unlimited

Rep Points

Full or semi? I assumed semi

big for a notbig

Rep Points

yeah it's semi. no modifications or anything. I know it's not great for practical use. it would more than likely just be a collection piece before long. Take it to the range a handful of times and I'd more than likely get bored with it. It's just a beast of a gun. Especially when you see that 30 round mag hangin from it lol.
    Cumming day and night.

Rep Points

For 2 and half bills, yeah grab it before it's gone.

The People's choice

Rep Points

Agreed, if money is not the issue then I would definitly grab it. You wanted it since middle school and it would def round out the collection nicely.
    Don't tread on me!!
    Quit Bitching, Start a Revolution
    Don't fuck with old people, they're unpredictable....
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Is reddog a mod yet?

Sancho

I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
    Rep Points

I remember when my buddy had one new in the box he wanted to sell me for $175. That was back in the mid-90's.

Rep Points

That's a good point. The way everything's headed, it may end up being a good investment.

Rep Points

$250 is not a bad price but if you are intrested in that type of firearm you might want to look into a Masterpiece Arms MAC-10. The MPA MAC style pistols are in the same price range and very reliable, also the mags they use are Grease Gun (for the .45) and Sten (for the 9mm) so they are available and reasonably priced. I dont buy any guns without making shure you can aquire at least 10mags to go with it. With all that said go ahead and buy the damn thing, it is a great addition to a collection and hell it would be fun and there is value in itself.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

They are notorious for not not being accurate worth a shit. I would not waste my money on it. I would save a little more money and buy a nice pistol or rifle.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

BTW you know why drug dealers use them.........they just spray bullets with the damn thing cause it won't hit anything unless you get lucky.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

a tec 9 is a notoriously shitty gun. jams like no other, inaccurate as hell. but as a collectors item I wouldn't pay no more than $250 for it.