• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Should I purchase this AB-10?

Diesel618

big for a notbig
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I've wanted a tec 9 since I was in middle school probably, and I've always been on the lookout for them. I recently came across an old associate from the dope game at the gym the other night, and of course we eventually got on the topic of weapons. He knows I'm out of the game, but I still keep a .380 on me at night, and I still like to go to the gun range and fire off a few rounds when I have time. He offered it to me for $300. Said there's only been 30 rounds through it. I'm sure I could talk him down to 2 or 250. No bodies or anything on it.

Anyone have experience with tec 9's? I know the general consensus by the gun gurus is that they are inefficient and inaccurate, but god damn it's fun to fire. Worth a couple bones?

300 for a fine firearm is well worth it. I personally carry out of the Ruger line, my personal preference. Go for it if its legit

Thats a spray and pray gangster weapon. Looks great but shit accuracy. Spend a lot of money at the range since you can go through a full mag in a few seconds. Malfunctions are an issue if low quality ammo is used. I would pass

Full or semi? I assumed semi

yeah it's semi. no modifications or anything. I know it's not great for practical use. it would more than likely just be a collection piece before long. Take it to the range a handful of times and I'd more than likely get bored with it. It's just a beast of a gun. Especially when you see that 30 round mag hangin from it lol.

Agreed, if money is not the issue then I would definitly grab it. You wanted it since middle school and it would def round out the collection nicely.

That's a good point. The way everything's headed, it may end up being a good investment.

IML Gear Cream!
$250 is not a bad price but if you are intrested in that type of firearm you might want to look into a Masterpiece Arms MAC-10. The MPA MAC style pistols are in the same price range and very reliable, also the mags they use are Grease Gun (for the .45) and Sten (for the 9mm) so they are available and reasonably priced. I dont buy any guns without making shure you can aquire at least 10mags to go with it. With all that said go ahead and buy the damn thing, it is a great addition to a collection and hell it would be fun and there is value in itself. :winkfinger:

They are notorious for not not being accurate worth a shit. I would not waste my money on it. I would save a little more money and buy a nice pistol or rifle.

BTW you know why drug dealers use them.........they just spray bullets with the damn thing cause it won't hit anything unless you get lucky.

a tec 9 is a notoriously shitty gun. jams like no other, inaccurate as hell. but as a collectors item I wouldn't pay no more than $250 for it.

Back