• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Getting bloodwork done, whether it be on-cycle or post-cycle, is always strongly recommended when running any type of AAS cycle. However, many people often neglect to do this based on cost, and the fact that a doctor visit is usually required.

Here is how to get bloodwork done very cheaply by scheduling your blood panel on-line, without going to the doctor, and without the need for medical insurance. The testing will be done by Labcorp, so as long as you can get to a Labcorp office, you can use this option. There is a trick to getting this done cheaply, so read on.

***Please note that this option will not work in NY, NJ, or RI due to state medical billing laws***

"Here is the trick. Go to privatemdlabs.com and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

I have done this a few times before and all your reference ranges come back based on males once you enter in all the info that the lab co wants.

Also use the discount code ______ (search internet for current discount codes, can usually find a 15% off). Total should come to roughly 50 dollars.

They use labcorp so just select a location nearest you. You can also make an appointment to have blood drawn, which many people don't know. Just go to their website (labcorp) to do so after you paid for the bloodwork.

If you go on a weekday (except friday) you will have your results emailed to you the next day most likely as they are that fast as effff!!!!

The only thing missing is a lipid profile, which you could add on if you so choose.

So STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOT GETTING BLOODWORK DONE!!!!!!!!! You most likely won't be able to beat this price even if you do have insurance!!!!

So take advantage of the loophole I found as the male hormonal panel costs about 150 dollars!!!!!"

- Credit to user "heavydeadlifts" on PHF.

For $50 lousy bucks, you can get everything you'd want tested after a cycle (except lipids, which as mentioned can be added for $47.99 retail, before discounts): liver and kidney function, HPTA, estrogen, etc.

Note from Me : I have personally used this a few times, as well as friends. It's a good service and they are VERY quick.

So no more excuses, no more guessing at problems during PCT, no more self-medicating without medical confirmation of an issue; if you are mature enough to cycle, then be mature enough to protect your health.

^^^ Nice... +1000

I use privatelabs myself, but I have to take the ride into CT to get blood drawn...

This is really helpful and important. Sticky? This is the most ignored part of AAS usage.

Last edited:
Great work brother.. good information here... what do ny\nj\ri residents do though???

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Great work brother.. good information here... what do ny\nj\ri residents do though???

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I would say you would need to get a PO box out of state, and then go to the nearest place.

I did not say this before BUT...

I personally use my PO box for my address, and I NEVER give them my Drivers license (DL). They ask, but I say it's for "private use" then they just ask for my DOB. It's really chill and relaxed and very safe and secure. If your worried about them having your personal info, they will shred it after you leave. Again, you don't have to give them your DL, so there will be no stored info on you.

IML Gear Cream!
Very very good! I think more people need to get ahold of thiis. Sticky for sure. This thread could possible save someones life or at least will help someones health......

if just one person benifits from this knowledge then it needs to be a sticky in my book.

Im in NY/NJ and have good insurance, is there any way to get it done here w/out lying/telling your doc that you are having bad sex drive etc.?

Also, if I'll get myself into CT or PA do I need a valid address (PO Box) in these states in order to make BW done. Are the results of your BW are mailed to your home address or you check them online ?

Thanks.

IML Gear Cream!
why isn't this a sticky yet lol

how do we vote on that? I just reported your post and wrote "sticky this plz" in the comments last time :p

Won't they refuse you when you go to get blood drawn and they see you're not a female?

I wondered the same thing when I saw this, you guys are lucky enough to have my story before going in. When you go in, it doesn't say "female panel" it just shows the test you need done. It's real simple guys. You go in, sign a thing saying you getting your blood drawn, they will ask you to confirm you address if you don't want to give your I.D. right when your getting your blood drawn then shred that paper if you say its "personal". Blood drawn, out the door and results in a few days.

That easy guys.

why isn't this a sticky yet lol

how do we vote on that? I just reported your post and wrote "sticky this plz" in the comments last time :p

Try PMing Heavy or Prince :winkfinger:

Sweet, hopefully it helps many people out! Such a great deal and so easy to use. :winkfinger:

I've been using privatemdlabs for many years and using my own personal info and I have to travel out of state to get blood drawn with no problem at all...no need for a PO box or any of that...that's just a waste of money imo...

I've been using privatemdlabs for many years and using my own personal info and I have to travel out of state to get blood drawn with no problem at all...no need for a PO box or any of that...that's just a waste of money imo...

you have to travel out of state to get blood drawn?

you have to travel out of state to get blood drawn?

Ya there's a few states this isn't legal in, its on the first post.

Sent from my phone.

Back