Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Planning first cycle

BECAUSE I LOVE THIS SHIT!

Rep Points

Planning first cycle

Hey guys, been doing a lot of research and I'm trying to plan my first test only cycle. I'm not going to do this for a little while so I'm not asking about diet and other things like that just want to get it ordered while prices are low.

Cycle
    1-12 600mg Test E
    1-12 Arimidex .5mg EOD or Aromasin
    12.5mg EOD - - (I don't know which is best to use here because I keep seeing that both are good but Arimidex is just a little cheaper...maybe for a reason?)
    1-12 Test Suspension 50mg Pre-Workout maybe??

PCT
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Arimidex 1mg ED or Aromasin 25mg ED
    -- Again not sure which to use here.
    Vitamin C 3G ED
    Creatine 10g ED

6'3
    15 or 16%BF I would say

Again, not going to start for a while just want some feedback on this to see if it is a good first cycle.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by hill450; 03-28-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Rep Points

My god someone actually posted their stats when asking about their first cycle! Test is obviously a great choice for first cycle. Armidex or aromasin are both fine for controlling estro but aromasin is slightly more effective and is less harsh on your lipid values. As far as dosage for AI goes well that depends you will just have to tweak the dose to find your sweet spot. Last thing i would suggest would be to lower BF% if you are worried about estro sides. You can cycle for sure at 15% but you may get discouraged if you are trying to cut and you are bloated.

Rep Points

Oh I'm not planning on doing it soon at all. I'm still trying to cut down a lot and would like to get to 12%bf before even thinking about it. I have done a lot of research and read a lot I think and try to help out others around here too. I'm pretty damn anal about researching the shit out of things...everything lol. I just wanted to know if this looked good because I would like to have the stuff in hand ya know?

How will I really know if the AI is in the "sweet spot" without a blood panel?

I guess I will go ahead and go with the Aromasin for the whole 10 dollhairs more though. I've got some nolva left over from an mdrol cycle so I'll have that just to add in case.

Thanks for your response!

EDIT: Hey just remembered! Could I add some Test suspension to this cycle at say 50mg pre workout? I hear its awesome for that! I'll survive if its not a good idea though.
    Last edited by hill450; 03-28-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Rep Points

Sounds like you have a good setup. Definetly go with the aromasin for PCT it is much better than Adex IMO but for on cycle either will work well. I like aromasin for both but it is up to you. The only thing I would like to see is that you wait a little longer and try to get your bodyfat down to 12-14 percent. I know you said you are going to wait a little while yet so that is good. Check out the priming sticky I posted it may help you a lot since you have time to do it and it should get your bf down. Other than that your cycle looks pretty good when you are ready. Keep us posted.

Rep Points

Blood panel is the only way to know about sweet spot for AI for sure.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TGB1987 View Post
    Sounds like you have a good setup. Definetly go with the aromasin for PCT it is much better than Adex IMO but for on cycle either will work well. I like aromasin for both but it is up to you. The only thing I would like to see is that you wait a little longer and try to get your bodyfat down to 12-14 percent. I know you said you are going to wait a little while yet so that is good. Check out the priming sticky I posted it may help you a lot since you have time to do it and it should get your bf down. Other than that your cycle looks pretty good when you are ready. Keep us posted.

This^^^

...and I would wait a year or two if I were you.

Rep Points

I know I'm a little young but its hard to not go to test when its better on your liver than these damn oral prohormones. Yes I will definitely get my bf% down before I even think about it. I've checked out the priming and off cycle but I don't think I'm really ready for that yet. I'm still trying to cut my bf% down and get a much healthier physic. I've also been lifting seriously for 5 years or more and I couldn't stay out of the gym if I tried. My diet is also much better than it used to be.

Anyone have opinions on the test suspension?

Rep Points

bump on the test suspension

Rep Points

Yeah don't use it until you are more experienced. It is very painful to inject and needs to be done often. It is not something you are going to want to use when you are new to injections

Rep Points

Ok thats all I needed to know thank you!