• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

package in customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocco0218

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A friend of mine has a package sitting in customs for two days...he is going crazy!!!

2 days is NOTHING. they can keep it in customs for 30 days if they want...

I got one there also bro. Dont worry about it, lol

just because the postal tracking says it's last stop was there, doesn't necessarily mean it's there either....it could be cleared already....or it's still there......the postal tracking sometimes doesn't update with several stops until it's actually delivered for many packs and sponsors

just because the postal tracking says it's last stop was there, doesn't necessarily mean it's there either....it could be cleared already....or it's still there......the postal tracking sometimes doesn't update with several stops until it's actually delivered for many packs and sponsors

Yup- what Irish said. I have had that same update and the parcel was in my mailbox. No worries. Be sure to tell your " friend":rolleyes:

are you this friend?:shhh: We won't tell.

LOL... Thats funny.

I used to get all worried also bro.
It could actually be on your front porch and the tracking say its still in NYC.

IML Gear Cream!

Exactly

Hey chop, how many days has it been sitting there?

Which one, lol
A source gave me 2 diffrent tracking numbers 4 days apart. both shipped on the same day from the same location.

Both packs have been there for 7-12 days each. Only passed customes today at 1:30 pm and the other shows still in customs.
The one that passed didnt show up on tracking intill about an hour ago.
The other one may be on its way and not show up on tracking untill 2 days, lol.

Dont worry about it bro.
everything will be fine

I used to get nervous too. Its just normal

A friend of mine has a package sitting in customs for two days...he is going crazy!!!

Tell your friend he is a FUCKING TOOL!:mean:

He obviously buys from sources that don't pack discretely enough.

He is in BIG FUCKING TROUBLE when LE catches up with him (and they will)!:finger:

You however, can relax though, knowing that you were not stupid enough order from a source that can't get their shit past customs - wise man :welldone:

Which one, lol
A source gave me 2 diffrent tracking numbers 4 days apart. both shipped on the same day from the same location.

Both packs have been there for 7-12 days each. Only passed customes today at 1:30 pm and the other shows still in customs.
The one that passed didnt show up on tracking intill about an hour ago.
The other one may be on its way and not show up on tracking untill 2 days, lol.

Dont worry about it bro.
everything will be fine

I used to get nervous too. Its just normal
k

Last edited:
i'm rereading this thread and asking WHY ARE YOU POSTING ABOUT CUSTOMS, SHIP TIMES, ETC?.....this is not safe to discuss in the open......

Tell your friend he is a FUCKING TOOL!:mean:

He obviously buys from sources that don't pack discretely enough.

He is in BIG FUCKING TROUBLE when LE catches up with him (and they will)!:finger:

You however, can relax though, knowing that you were not stupid enough order from a source that can't get their shit past customs - wise man :welldone:

Bro Sorry but i ordered from 10 different sources till today and can assure you it is not about the package that gets you caught it is just fucking luck..
No customs in the world handles each package and eye it, they get a big load and just take some out of the bag and opens them to check what is inside.

i'm rereading this thread and asking WHY ARE YOU POSTING ABOUT CUSTOMS, SHIP TIMES, ETC?.....this is not safe to discuss in the open......
Exactly ^^^

We need you guys to cool it on discussing this type of content. I don't want to close accounts but these types of posts are not permitted here.

Thanks

IML Gear Cream!
Exactly ^^^

We need you guys to cool it on discussing this type of content. I don't want to close accounts but these types of posts are not permitted here.

Thanks

Exactly. I'm closing this thread to further discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back