Purchase Peptides

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Using triptorelin for pct need help

Rep Points

Using triptorelin for pct need help

I know strong first post. Been a long time lurker here and just got my hands on some triptorelin for use in my rats. I would like to inject my rat via IM with the 100mcg I have but the 100mcg is in powder form. I was wondering if anyone knows:
    A. What would I mix the powder with
    B. How would I mix the powder
    C. Can I mix the powder in the little bottle I have

Thanks.

Rep Points

BA Water is what you mix with, should not need more than 100 units of water, and yes you can mix in the bottle it came in. I can't speak to where you inject into your rat, that you are going to have to research some more.
    AY Fan Club President.

"Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

~
    Last edited by TwisT; 05-04-2011 at 09:14 PM.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    BA Water is what you mix with, should not need more than 100 units of water, and yes you can mix in the bottle it came in. I can't speak to where you inject into your rat, that you are going to have to research some more.
    thanks man. I think I will be injecting my rat in his favorite spot, right quad.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Wink

Let me know how your rat reacts, might have to test some on mine as well. He likes feedback before he dives into something new

Rep Points

100mcg triptorelin shot in left delt 3 days ago. Cycle was 6 weeks 12 pump trenazone (5 weeks) havoc 40/40/40/40/50/50 and 4 weeks of 60 spray 11 spray. Havoc was cut out 3 days before PCT ran the rest of 11 spray.

Results So Far
    Throbbing Balls- this is pretty bad. Hard to walk, working out is painful, running is out of the question. I do believe it is from combining clomid and triptorelin. I am dropping the clomid. My belief is due to the fact that my balls were fine this morning, a little after clomid they hurt again tho.

Regained fullness-The boys seem to be regaining size at a pretty epic rate. There at the point of what I typically see at week 2-3 of SERM pct. Also hanging low again.

No PCT feeling-Ussually the PCT crash feeling hits me about this point, but I feel great maybe even better than I did on cycle.

Libido- Could be the test force 2 I am taking but libido is crazy. Doesn't take much to get a hardon, typically PCT is 4 weeks of some serious effort to get it up.

Size- Lost a little water weight, but size is all still there, actually looking noticeably leaner. But day 3 so it may be a little early to speak.

Basically I feel pretty good right now, no post cycle lethargy, getting great pumps at the gym, everything is going really good right now. I am a bit worried of how I will feel at the end because there seems to be a risk of a crash type thing, but it has only been observed in extreme doses. Again my PCT right now is just TF2 and Triptorelin (I did use clomid but dropping it)

BOARD REP

Rep Points

how much longer until you are done with your pct?

thanks for the update also

Questions? Free free to email me
    ALVgear-Rep@countermail.com

Rep Points

I have not forgotten about you guys!!

Ok so I am a little more then two weeks into triptorelin, here is the update.

Week one felt like a hormonal roller coaster, my balls hurt, I was moody, and estrogen seemed to spike along with cortisol. Thankfully, I knew hormones were going to go crazy, so I was prepared. I had started letro day one, and when cortisol spiked I started erase, also threw in Purus Recycle.

Now I am 2 weeks in, my balls no longer hurt, estro sides gone, cortisol sides gone. Visceral fat disappearing, strength holding. Actually made a PR or two but nothing worth bragging about, just natty gains.

Despite being on letro my sex drive is still there but it does come and go. However, when it comes to doing the business, I have no problem, in fact my endurance is pretty incredible in that category right now.

But I don't want anyone hopping on the bandwagon quite yet. Supposively everything could crash in the third or fourth week. I will be doing bloodwork two weeks after tapering off letro.

I would also like to add, I was definitely shutdown when I did this, I think for mild cycles the hormonal surge with test, lh,fsh might be too much, again my balls hurt like hell on and off for about a week. I even tried using clomid on day one and my balls KILLED. I'm not talking minor pain here, I'm talking can't sit down for long period, fat chick sitting on my testicles pain.

Blood work will be here in about 8 weeks. I will make sure to update here and there because I know some people are interested in this.

- - - - - - -

Rep Points

any updates?!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

if your going to run trip.then use trip only for pct as far as recovering your hpta.a serm like nolva is ok.but i would steer clear of most everything else.trip is some really strong stuff.thats why your balls hurt so bad.the trip and the clomid were a huge overkill.the biggest problem with these gnrh agonists is there very long acting.so if you take too much it's not coming out.

- - - - - - -

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pepman View Post
    if your going to run trip.then use trip only for pct as far as recovering your hpta.a serm like nolva is ok.but i would steer clear of most everything else.trip is some really strong stuff.thats why your balls hurt so bad.the trip and the clomid were a huge overkill.the biggest problem with these gnrh agonists is there very long acting.so if you take too much it's not coming out.
    do you think single dose of trip by itself is enough for PCT? do you know anything about more of longterm effects of trip?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by minimal View Post
    do you think single dose of trip by itself is enough for PCT? do you know anything about more of longterm effects of trip?
    a single dose will suffice for pct...only use it if your really shut down though...this stuff can be overkill if you dont need it
    SwoleChamp15 for 15% off at IronMagLabs.com

swolechamp10 for 10% off @ BlackStoneLabs

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: SWOLE20

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

single dose should work for most.but thats a should.theres alot of unknown with this peptide.no one really knows the longterm effects at this point.i would steer clear of it.use a normal pct until more information comes out on it.

Rep Points

Just did a google search and it seems other people have the same symptoms when combining with clomid. Damn I wanted to try this too but like you said wait until there is more info about this.

- - - - - - -

Rep Points

damn... this compound sounds too good to be true.. only if we had more data on longterm effects i'd totally jump on this

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by nickg923861 View Post
    Just did a google search and it seems other people have the same symptoms when combining with clomid. Damn I wanted to try this too but like you said wait until there is more info about this.
    There is just as much information out on Triptorelin as there is with anything else.

The product only needs to be dosed at 100mcg a day. Several guys are my area are running it in lieu of HRT and state they feel a lot younger now.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OutWhey View Post
    There is just as much information out on Triptorelin as there is with anything else.

The product only needs to be dosed at 100mcg a day. Several guys are my area are running it in lieu of HRT and state they feel a lot younger now.
    100mcg a day for 1 day only....and not reccomended more often than once every 4 months...there is no long term studies on humans for what this will do...something that has a half life as long as this can do serious damage if its not what your body needs...id reccomend that anyone trying this be completly shut down, and i mean shut down for a long time prior to use...

i would also reccomend sitting back and waiting on real world results from from more ppl so u can better understand how this product works...just my .02

Rep Points

Trip and an ai is the best pct I have ever ran. My body was fully shutdown and I never felt fully recovered from other cycles. I feel like I did before i tool roids. Will never use another type of pct for very suppressive cycles

- - - - - - -

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 2LEGIT2QUIT View Post
    Trip and an ai is the best pct I have ever ran. My body was fully shutdown and I never felt fully recovered from other cycles. I feel like I did before i tool roids. Will never use another type of pct for very suppressive cycles
    So you take trip for one dose.. then continue AI for another 4 weeks thereafter?.. or discontinue AI after the dose?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

So you take trip for one dose.. then continue AI for another 4 weeks thereafter?.. or discontinue AI after the dose?
    one dose is all u need, most use it at the start of pct once all esters have cleared out from your cycle...you do not wanna take too much of this stuff, if you do it will chemically castrate u(but thats with multiple close does of course). 1 dose every 4 months is all you should need...if you are really shut down bad, this should kick u back

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleChamp View Post
    one dose is all u need, most use it at the start of pct once all esters have cleared out from your cycle...you do not wanna take too much of this stuff, if you do it will chemically castrate u(but thats with multiple close does of course). 1 dose every 4 months is all you should need...if you are really shut down bad, this should kick u back

whoah chemically castrate as in for life? What's the leeway between a safe dosage and one that could causer permanent shutdown?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

the dose to chemically castrate i believe is like 4mg..who is going to really order 40 bottles of the stuff...although it is recommend not to go over 1mg in a year of tript. Twist posted a good article on it

BOARD REP

Rep Points

ah that makes me feel better, I might try this next pct then

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalash View Post
    whoah chemically castrate as in for life? What's the leeway between a safe dosage and one that could causer permanent shutdown?
    Good question. But I would not want ot be the one to test that route. I will stick with the 100mcg a day

BOARD REP

Rep Points

4mg is the dose, but if you take the stuff and dont need it a small dose can do the same...just like using hcg when its not needed...just be wary when using tiptorelin...
    but 1 dose should be fine if your shutdown, should make ya feel young again

Rep Points

How does the delivery work? IM or subq like HGH?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

you can do subq or im