• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

clomid

pancho

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
best place to order clomid from.. from what i'm reading is if you order from nap it takes a long time to recieve your order... thinking of ordering from euro-king.. whats your guys experiences.. quality of product and time it took you to recieve...

Yeah check extreme peptide, I hear good things and all of the rest of what they sell my rat is very happy with.

If you want HG clomid, go to just about any online pharmacy. Doesn't have to be one that caters to the AAS community. Generic4All offers "EMS shipping." Next time order the stuff from a board sponsor when you order your gear.

best place to order clomid from.. from what i'm reading is if you order from nap it takes a long time to recieve your order... thinking of ordering from euro-king.. whats your guys experiences.. quality of product and time it took you to recieve...

Click the Extreme Peptide link in my sig and order it there (Clomiphene). You'll have it in 2-3 days after purchasing it.

Back