• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Registered mail signature required

LightBearer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i dont like this signature idea at all... lets say that some person or dog got gears sent to them and it required signature, and it was actually a controlled deliv. i mean anyone can send anyone a pkg without the other person knowing, how would le have proof you ordered it? ( when of course you DIDNT) for all they know it could be some jerked santa clause sending gears to anybody :)
so my question is do you guys have a problem with signing for stuff?

not all international orders require signatures. not sure why, but i've heard some mailmen will ask for one and others won't.

but if LE wants to bust you for personal use (a long shot) they'll probably have more on you than a signature in my opinion. people sign for stuff they dont know about all the time. hell, if im getting a random package without even ordering gear, i'll sign for it anyway. realistically, who says "no, im not expecting anything, please take it back.".... i doubt that signing for a package of gear will be the determining factor of charging you in a court case.

the only proof they could have on you ordering it would be if they got your internet records or searched your laptop, or maybe looking into your western union records. that's all i can think of. if they come to your house and question you, best thing to do is to say "LAWYER" and see where it goes from there. LE is highly trained to get you to say something that will be used against you in court. probably much harder for them to prove that you're guilty then for you to prove your innocence.

Last edited:
some sponsors from time to time require signatures as a tool to cut down reverse scammers.....also some sending countries postal requires the signatures......but also sometimes your mailman may not recognize the name you used or he may just be lazy and leaves the card because he wants to get his route completed.....

If they leave the card and you have to go to the P.O. to pick up will they request to see your ID? Because sometimes "stuff" comes in my mail with the wrong name on it.

If anything happens u just say I dont know what this is but u r just signing for a package if u did not sign for it and took it home whats the difference u still possess it. If LE is waiting for u then they r waiting no matter if u sign or not.

DO NOT SIGN FOR ANYTHING.

Attorneys have ways of twisting your words to be used against you.

so when your gear that you've been waiting for finally comes in and the mailman asks you to sign, you just call it a loss and lose your money?
:geewhiz:

If they leave the card and you have to go to the P.O. to pick up will they request to see your ID? Because sometimes "stuff" comes in my mail with the wrong name on it.

They ask for id if you don NOT have the card, if you do then they ask for an an electronic signature, your address etc...... Thats what ive heard anyway....

thats such bad advice because 9 out 10 you sign for your package all your going to get is what you ordered there is small chance it could be a CD but if your not willing to take that chance then dont order or go domestic

IML Gear Cream!
If the supplier wants u to use EMS and u use it to track it then u have to sign for it there is no difference in signing for something then taking it or just taking it either way you are claiming the package..

It is a risk you take by ordering international. You never know what could happen. It sucks

Some of the sponsers do not require a sig. though. I feel better using them.

If the supplier wants u to use EMS and u use it to track it then u have to sign for it there is no difference in signing for something then taking it or just taking it either way you are claiming the package..

I've always had to sign... guess I've been lucky but everytime I have to sign I sweat until it's said & done. Funny thing, the first time I received (media) I didn't open for a week just because I figured it had some type of transmitter letting everyone know I opened it... LOL

Funny thing, the first time I received (media) I didn't open for a week just because I figured it had some type of transmitter letting everyone know I opened it... LOL

Now that's taking paranoia to a higher level. lol!

They just need proof you live there. When one of our sponsors changed to 'signature required' (unannounced to me), I panicked. I had my wife pick it up...

IML Gear Cream!
some sponsors from time to time require signatures as a tool to cut down reverse scammers.....also some sending countries postal requires the signatures......but also sometimes your mailman may not recognize the name you used or he may just be lazy and leaves the card because he wants to get his route completed.....

Funny...all this in this thread happened to me...

A pkg came today and my mail person just left the card sayin sorry we missed you, but I was home all day and at the time the card was left in my mailbox...at first I was like wtf..then thought they just wanted to keep it moving or maybe they didn't have the pkg with him. :hmmm:

Few hrs later I went to the PO to pick up the pkg and the agent had me sign and print my full name and write my address down electronically...even though I showed the agent my ID...:thinking:

That is normal for registered mail. I had to do the same thng when I went to the post office to pick my pack up before. Signing is never something you want to do but some international sources require it. Risk you take.

Ive been ordering from overseas for 6 years now(no sig required) and never had a problem. THe packaging is great. my concern has always been xray. my source also has something for that but im not sure how effective it is. i mean maybe im just lucky and havent had a package xrayd yet.lol Also i find it hard to believe that LE cant train a dog to search for aas. Im sure they do. Man after reading this thread im starting to get worried again...haha

Ive been ordering from overseas for 6 years now(no sig required) and never had a problem. THe packaging is great. my concern has always been xray. my source also has something for that but im not sure how effective it is. i mean maybe im just lucky and havent had a package xrayd yet.lol Also i find it hard to believe that LE cant train a dog to search for aas. Im sure they do. Man after reading this thread im starting to get worried again...haha

drug dogs are not trained to smell aas. if it were possible for them to spot it, then more stories of people getting caught by them would pop up. drug dogs have enough recreational drugs they are trained to sniff out that adding something as complex as sealed vials would not be very feasible.

ALL packages in customs are placed under a scanner exclusively for radioactive materials and they only chuck suspicious packages through the x ray machine.

in short, customs' primary target is terrorist sh!t and recreational drugs like weed, coke, etc. i highly doubt they're going to invest their time and resources into obtaining a warrent to bust joey from jersey for a few cc's of deca...

you need to have a talk with your mail carrier and make sure he doesnt pull that shit again OR ELSE YouTube - Goodfellas

Funny...all this in this thread happened to me...

A pkg came today and my mail person just left the card sayin sorry we missed you, but I was home all day and at the time the card was left in my mailbox...at first I was like wtf..then thought they just wanted to keep it moving or maybe they didn't have the pkg with him. :hmmm:

Few hrs later I went to the PO to pick up the pkg and the agent had me sign and print my full name and write my address down electronically...even though I showed the agent my ID...:thinking:

i dont like this signature idea at all... lets say that some person or dog got gears sent to them and it required signature, and it was actually a controlled deliv. i mean anyone can send anyone a pkg without the other person knowing, how would le have proof you ordered it? ( when of course you DIDNT) for all they know it could be some jerked santa clause sending gears to anybody :)
so my question is do you guys have a problem with signing for stuff?

It's not a problem if you pick it up at the post office - it's not like they're going to have someone waiting around for days to see when you show.

No big deal - but I would rather pick it up at the post office.

drug dogs are not trained to smell aas. if it were possible for them to spot it, then more stories of people getting caught by them would pop up. drug dogs have enough recreational drugs they are trained to sniff out that adding something as complex as sealed vials would not be very feasible.

ALL packages in customs are placed under a scanner exclusively for radioactive materials and they only chuck suspicious packages through the x ray machine.

in short, customs' primary target is terrorist sh!t and recreational drugs like weed, coke, etc. i highly doubt they're going to invest their time and resources into obtaining a warrent to bust joey from jersey for a few cc's of deca...

I should have specified raw powders. I hear ya on the vials, but im sure they could sniff out hormones if trained. Just wasnt sure if they did it or not....

If your really that worried just sign for it but open it at a different time and place.

No they do not and if they could they would. There are too many variables that would throw off the dog's scent. Thinks like BA content, vials being sealed, so many different hormones to cover. Dogs are usually specialized in one or two things. Drugs, humans, explosives.

:( now im back to being conflicted
It's not a problem if you pick it up at the post office - it's not like they're going to have someone waiting around for days to see when you show.

No big deal - but I would rather pick it up at the post office.
i dont know bro, they could pull some stunt to hold u up while contacting LE i dont like govt bldngs and suspicious activities

Last edited:
Back