• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

50 posts

rezstyle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's the reasoning behind 50 posts prior to pm'ing? I'm surprised we don't see more threads with...
1 . . .

2 . . .

3 . . .

etc. as people try to get to 50 posts. Maybe there is a good reason? If not, drop it.

To discourage spammers.

What's the reasoning behind 50 posts prior to pm'ing? I'm surprised we don't see more threads with...
1 . . .

2 . . .

3 . . .

etc. as people try to get to 50 posts. Maybe there is a good reason? If not, drop it.

This does happen sometimes, but i delete the posts instead of moving them so it takes it off their post count. Once or twice if they persist i've suspended them for a few days and they've come back just accepting thats the way it is.

A lot of the time the people wanting to PM or post links right away are either spammers or people looking for AAS sources anyways. Get a few PMs every week asking "where i can get roids lol".

Was it changed from 20? I remember when I first started, it was 20. I eventually got 20, then it said 50. I'm good now, but I don't see the difference between 20 and 50 when it comes to spammers....I'd imagine they'd (or their software) would try a few times and give up.

It's made things way better IMO! But there is still alot of retards that just post crap so they can ask for sources. Nature of the game I guess.

Was it changed from 20? I remember when I first started, it was 20. I eventually got 20, then it said 50. I'm good now, but I don't see the difference between 20 and 50 when it comes to spammers....I'd imagine they'd (or their software) would try a few times and give up.

sometimes it just discourages them and they don't even bother, other times they start posting crap until they hit 50 posts. So its obvious and we just mass delete their posts and ban them, which takes all of 20 seconds to do.

IML Gear Cream!
this^^^^^^spam protection

some spammers are starting to make a series of posts though (none of which make any sense) just to override spam filters on the boards

That shit's annoying.

i had pms before i had 50 posts and had to make a bunch of bullshit posts in order to reply... i tried to make them as not duechy as possible but still got negative repped... catch 22 i suppose.. spammers suck

Douchebags suck as well.

...just sayin' :coffee:

this^^^^^^spam protection

some spammers are starting to make a series of posts though (none of which make any sense) just to override spam filters on the boards

yup, and it makes it very obvious when they do this, so I mass delete their posts and ban them which take about 20 seconds. :winkfinger:

good point, loads of problems with the sponsor section already.

what problems, sponsors have mod powers in their sub-forums, so really they are responsible for what is posted in them.

i had pms before i had 50 posts and had to make a bunch of bullshit posts in order to reply... i tried to make them as not duechy as possible but still got negative repped... catch 22 i suppose.. spammers suck

I always tell anyone making those stupid fuckin 1...2...3...post to go to the newb section and say hi to 50 people.

I always tell anyone making those stupid fuckin 1...2...3...post to go to the newb section and say hi to 50 people.

and I will ban them too, if the only reason someone joins here is to send PM's then we don't want them here, they are not contributing to this community, most likely they are either PM spamming or trying to find a source, and either way they're not welcome.

im glad i read this post im new and almost have 50 posts i will post on subjects i can feedback on im hoping that i will always be able to give something back to this community ive learned alot
alot already will not ask for sources but do hope after im here they
may present themselves but im here because i love to lift i never reached any of my goals because of a checkered past alot of time spent lifting in prison, but when i came home it was the same old thing last five years have been a gift love being in the gym reached the point where now i need to learn and ask questions but most of all i keep my mouth shut and listen , here to stay
thanks im

Back