• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2 ?'s about Tbol

jbt0214

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1. Can it be used safely by females?

2. What would be the advantages of adding T-bol to a Test only cycle? D-bol to a Test only cycle? Anavar to a Test only cycle?

Thank you gents!!!

Not a very good choice for females because it does cause androgenic side effects. If you added Tbol to a test only cycle the advantage would be that you will be able to kickstart your cycle with the tbol. This means that the test takes a few weeks to build up to a effective dose. Well Tbol will start to work very quickly making good use of the first few weeks. Anavar is good at the end of a test cycle IMO because it can theoretically harden up some of the gains you made on test possibly making them easier to keep after cycle.

So say I run Test C for 8-10 weeks at a steady 400 mg/wk dose, at what point would I incorporate the Anavar?

Not a very good choice for females because it does cause androgenic side effects. If you added Tbol to a test only cycle the advantage would be that you will be able to kickstart your cycle with the tbol. This means that the test takes a few weeks to build up to a effective dose. Well Tbol will start to work very quickly making good use of the first few weeks. Anavar is good at the end of a test cycle IMO because it can theoretically harden up some of the gains you made on test possibly making them easier to keep after cycle.

Ask the old East German women's olympic swimming and track n field teams if they think Tbol is safe. Bad joke I know but several of them have had sex change operations later in life as a result of the Tbol. Definately not for women that prefer to be women if you know what I mean. Anavar is another story. I know women who take 20mg ED (10mg in am and 10mg 7-9 hours later). They do not take test with it so I can't answer that part of the question. I would think 400mg of Test EW is quite excessive for a female. 100-200mg would be max IMO.

The two (2) females I know that take Anavar ED are really getting impressive results on it - their strength has gone up and they've tightened up a lot of the areas they wanted to such as inner thighs, buttocks etc. They've also gotten rather defined in the upper arms and their abs have become profoundly detailed. They are religious about their diet too.

so cycle with...
t-bol to kickstart
test cyp as the base
anavar to close would be ok-ish?

My fault for incorrect wording, I never intended for the lady to be on both Anavar and Test, sorry for the misinformation, but thank you for you insight.

Ask the old East German women's olympic swimming and track n field teams if they think Tbol is safe. Bad joke I know but several of them have had sex change operations later in life as a result of the Tbol. Definately not for women that prefer to be women if you know what I mean. Anavar is another story. I know women who take 20mg ED (10mg in am and 10mg 7-9 hours later). They do not take test with it so I can't answer that part of the question. I would think 400mg of Test EW is quite excessive for a female. 100-200mg would be max IMO.

The two (2) females I know that take Anavar ED are really getting impressive results on it - their strength has gone up and they've tightened up a lot of the areas they wanted to such as inner thighs, buttocks etc. They've also gotten rather defined in the upper arms and their abs have become profoundly detailed. They are religious about their diet too.

so cycle with...
t-bol to kickstart
test cyp as the base
anavar to close would be ok-ish?

It would strain the liver but if it was a longer cycle like 16 weeks it could be done with 4 week kickstart and 4 week at end. I usually use and recommend one or the other.

So say I run Test C for 8-10 weeks at a steady 400 mg/wk dose, at what point would I incorporate the Anavar?

So if you run test alone at 400mg for 10 weeks any less would be a waste with a long ester IMO. You would at the var in during either the last 6 or 4 weeks depending how long you want to run it. Var needs to be used in high doses to have an effect for a male. IT is best run at 80-100mg a day which is expensive. $$$$:coffee:

I am assuming mg would be based on BW, what is recommended for a 185lber?

It would strain the liver but if it was a longer cycle like 16 weeks it could be done with 4 week kickstart and 4 week at end. I usually use and recommend one or the other.

For var I would not use less than 50-80mgs a day. Even if it is your first time using it. It is pretty mild that is why women use it. If you use it in a high dose and have lower bodyfat though you could get nice results. Really harden you up.

so a 4wk kick of t-bol
12 wk of test cyp
4 wk anavar
is this pushing it?if u use good liver protection will it help the anavar seeing that its mild?

The sweet spot for 'Var varies for everyone. My sweet spot for nonworkout days is 60mg and workout days is 70mg. Results are very nice and I don't see any reason to up the dose although it would be interesting but I would just run out sooner.

Back