• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question about payment with Western Union

buddhaluv

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, I recently placed an order on UncleZ. Since I'm practically busy for the next 4 days at work, I was wondering if I could get my little brother to go there & send the money for me ? he's only 17, will it matter?

Last edited:
It wont matter. Just PM Z with all the info so they dont get confused. Communication is the key.

Just make sure Z has all info CORRECT- then you are gtg

Here in the USA - you have to be 18 years old to send money.

It's most likely the same in Canada - I'm not for sure - but I would go your self if your able.

You can also do this online - so you might want to consider that as well. :)

everything worked perfectly. he used to like me when i was young so i just let him use my old drivers liscence back when i was 18 haha. thanks for the help though

everything worked perfectly. he used to like me when i was young so i just let him use my old drivers liscence back when i was 18 haha. thanks for the help though

That is truly funny- I had several fake IDs when I was a kid- used them to get into " clubs" and the ladies assumed I was older. Now- I need an ID to show I am young:daydream:..............ain't gonna happen :((LOL)

LOL he actually up buying it off me for 50 bucks. not much but bought me another 2 weeks worth of protein ;D

Now he has more money for Zgear:winkfinger:. Protein is great- but I'll take the gear. Wow- charging your lil bro-JK

Back